JUDDDing for life!

Hi wobblebottom, its nice to read your diary, i am thinking of doing one myself to hopefully keep me on track. Well done on your DD, i have to say, my first DD today has been so hard and i am STARVING, but only ate about 500 cals, i really hope it improves. I am doing the same days as you also, are you planning on having the weekend as UDs - anyway the best of luck to you and wish you every success.

Hi Buddah,

Thanks for your post. Hope you've enjoyed your UD. I'm doing Mon, Wed & Fri this week as DD's this week with Tue, Thur, Sat & Sun as UD's. Might change from next week to Tue, Thur & Sun as DD's.

Hope JUDDDing works for you.

TJ x

How are you doing WB? by the way what's your real name? hope you're good xx

Rather than start another diary (think I have 3 already!) I've dug my old JUDD diary out of the archives. The one thing all my diaries have in common is that I weighed over 12st, was very unhappy with the way I looked & wanted to lose weight for the summer holidays. Well here I am in the same position two years later!

My plan of attack this time is to follow the Weight Watchers propoints plan & to throw a couple of fasts in a week. I re-joined WW's on the 20th April this year & managed to lose 8lbs; for the past two weeks I've been nowhere near sticking to plan & foresee a weight gain at my next meeting on Saturday.

As of today I'm back to tracking and I will win 'my constant battle of the bulge' once & for all. Sure there will be days when life doesn't go to plan but as long as I have a weight loss trend downwards I'll be happy.

Now for a few goals - I'm told it's good to have them - short term goal is to weigh 11st 10lbs or under by Aug 9th; long term goal is to weigh 9st 7lbs & be a gold member of weight watchers by my 50th birthday on 2/6/2016.

Failure is not an option!

Wishing everyone success.

TJ x

It's like déjà vu of this time last year with both of us lol

Glad to have you along for the ride wobblebum!

Braved the scales at Weight Watchers this morning & happy to report I'd only put on 0.5lb since my last weigh-in. I weighed in at 12st 6lbs which now gives me a total loss of 6.5lb since 22nd April.

It's now time to stop having more days off plan than on & finally break the my 12st nemesis. Going to fast from 5pm Sunday until 5pm Monday, I'll probably have a protein shake Monday morning & then another about 1pm to keep me going. Until then I just need to be sensible & not binge.

Tania x

Hi All,

Been faffing about again in diet limbo! Was my son's birthday last weekend so ended up being totally de-railed and considering a VLCD. Finally made a decision to stop going to WW's meetings and weigh at home daily (I like how it's working for Lexie). Found myself stressing about not having lost anything coming up to a meeting & then comfort eating to ease the stress.

Food wise, the bulk will be from the weight watchers 'filling & healthy' list as I do find I'm less hungry eating this way. Also going to incorporate 2 to 3 fasts, probably 5pm - 5pm ones, into a week.

Will post my daily weight in this diary and first goal is to be as close to 11st 7lbs by Aug 9th.

12st 5lbs today

TJ x

Back