Judding to a slimmer me

Your doing great well done, I lost 6lbs over the past 3 weeks faffing with my vlcd but basically did judd without realising, I am coming over to judd soon but I want to get into the 11 stone bracket first by giving my vlcd one last shot.

It's strange as I've lost 5lbs since Monday but am not pleased with it, I lost 6lbs over 3 weeks combining judd and vlcd and am soo pleased with the loss, I think it's because I know if I ate a meal tonight those 5lbs would pribay be back as its just water weight but those 6lbs gone with judd I know are gone forever.

oh well done you! vlcds are tough work and like you say, you could get to where you want, and gain some because its water. one thing i didnt like is that muscle goes too with vlcds, at least with juddd it'll be fat. will you be doing juddd with the left over shakes? wont be long until your in the 11s :p xxx

I'm sure you'll be back there very soon :)

Ooh I was looking at that dvd. You'll have to let me know if it's good :)! x

i hope so! lol
oh i will do! it looks tough from the previews ive seen but i got bored of jillian michaels. apparently josie doesnt talk that much which is what i prefer. hoping with a mix of the dvd, walking everywhere and juddd it'll kick me into shape.
xxx

Emilyx said:
oh well done you! vlcds are tough work and like you say, you could get to where you want, and gain some because its water. one thing i didnt like is that muscle goes too with vlcds, at least with juddd it'll be fat. will you be doing juddd with the left over shakes? wont be long until your in the 11s :p xxx

Yes I have noticed its muscle aswell as I'm 5lbs down but not noticed but with the 6lb gone from judd I could fit into jeans which have me a massive muffin top before.

I think I would for the beginning use my shakes just to eliminate food on those days for the moment, I know you can get quite a bit of food with 500 calories with careful planning but want to wait untill am in the swing of things x

Yes I have noticed its muscle aswell as I'm 5lbs down but not noticed but with the 6lb gone from judd I could fit into jeans which have me a massive muffin top before.

I think I would for the beginning use my shakes just to eliminate food on those days for the moment, I know you can get quite a bit of food with 500 calories with careful planning but want to wait untill am in the swing of things x

yeah thats what im doing, using up my shakes first and then look at food for down days. im throwing in the odd slim fast bar but thats just as a back up, so in total it'd be 498 calories at most. i noticed with the shakes too i lost 10lbs but it didnt show :/ lol! xx

It definitely will! :) I'm trying to use my cross trainer or the 30 day shred every other day. Jillian can get a bit annoying but I've seen a lot worse lol I need a dvd that is short but effective as I don't get much time with 4 little ones. They normally try to joining lol xxx

lol ive only tried jillians, i had insanity too but that is too tough! LOL! ive only got the one little one, i only do it the dvd while hes at school or in bed :p only time i can do it lol otherwise he'll shout at me haha! are you on a down day today? xx

Back