July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

My week has been ok not 100% my challange is to stop taking the lift at work and use stairs hope weigh in goes well good luck x

I used to do slimming world when it was red and green and now i do the extra easy .. and it really is extra easy .. ive never lost so much weight without really having to change the way i eat .. its amazing and im starting to feel really positive .. now my next goal is 3 lbs in 2 weeks .. :D then its off to order my dress ... eeek xx

Ooooo let me know how the Actifry is, I have been looking at them for a while x

2012bridetobe said:
I would love a loss .. But ill be happy with a STS ... I musta consumed 4 bottles of wine this weekend :S xx

Well i would love a maintain my h2b suprised me last night turning upto work at the end of my shift with a bunch of flowers n a taxi to my favorite indian restrant it was lovely didnt make right choices though lol xxx

Hey how did last week go then ladies? i managed to gain 1lb oopsy .... But i also ordered my wedding dress and the one in the shop that didnt fit me before now fits :D so im a very happy girlie today xx

Well im back on it now ive had my sis take some pics of me front, side and behind omg it was horrible im going to print them off n have as inspiration i cant believe i look as bad as i do has upset me but in a good way xx

Back