June 2016 Challenge

Amazing B.M!! What an achievement and perfect to get before your week away!

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 07.29.37.png

This is proving to be a painfully slow progress for me: only half off this week and no idea why its so slow:confused:
Only one more weigh in then I go on holiday so maybe a fresh start when I come back, although I don't know what I would change!

This is proving to be a painfully slow progress for me: only half off this week and no idea why its so slow:confused:
Only one more weigh in then I go on holiday so maybe a fresh start when I come back, although I don't know what I would change!
Sometimes your body just seems to need a jolt, so after going on holiday you might find when you're rigidly back on plan it helps speed it up a bit. You're doing well though and losing still, even if you are finding it frustratingly slow. Hope you have a nice time! :)

Sometimes your body just seems to need a jolt, so after going on holiday you might find when you're rigidly back on plan it helps speed it up a bit. You're doing well though and losing still, even if you are finding it frustratingly slow. Hope you have a nice time! :)

Thanks, do hope it comes off eventually:)
A weeks all inclusive in Rhodes is probably not the answer but I will make sure I get back on plan:)

Guys you are all still losing, which is the main thing. its hard when you don't get the result you want/deserve but do stick at it it really does pay off. I had weeks where i gained when i should have lost but i stuck at it and I'm now at my target weight feeling happier in myself than ever before and its because the plan really does work. So come on, don't be disheartened make it make you work harder, push yourself more to get to where you want to be! xx

Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 07.55.30.png

Soo... my naughty-ness and lingering TOTM have won this week.

3lbs ON :(:oops: now my to be lost is higher than my target,boo

Back