June Challenge

slimmerforsummer

Does anyone fancy setting them selves a challenge for the month? Could be to exercise three times a week or lose a stone by the end of the month?

For June - I plan to be 100% and lose 15lbs which would mean I'd lose 2 stone from my start weight before my son breaks up for the summer hols (we finish at the end of June).

Anyone up for it? xx

Last edited:
Totally up for it. I'm on my last hurdle now, seem to be reaching a plateau and want to get slim.quick for summer! :)

What's your goal for June, Silver Lily? xx

Starting back to Lipotrim today so I'm definitely in, I want to lose 20lbs by the end of June!

Yeh yeh yeh definitely. I am down 8lb after 3 days on LT and I want to lose another 14 in June. I know it might be asking a bit much but I think I might just do it so I'm going to aim high (or in this case low). Good luck everyone. We are strong people and we can do this together.

For me gym 3-4 times a week and lose atleast another stone if not more!

Love all the commitment to your goals - we will have a slimmer summer! :cool:

its my 3rd day on LT so haven't got an idea of an overall weight loss for the month but my challenge to myself will be to go swimming for an hour 3 times a week, walk to my partners 4 miles away every Saturday and in general start walking to more places. Saves on fuel too! :D

Sounds good girl. I want a month without any cheats and to hopefully loose 12lbs this month!! I'm giving myself a week off at the end of the month in celebration of end of exams n my bday so hopefully I can maximize all I can this month. It's gorgeous weather so a brisk half hour walk every morn too xxx

Gd luck wit ur goals girls (*^_^*)

Put me down for 14lbs? :)

yeah i want to lose 14lb this moth then that will be me back on food again, Good luck to you all we can do it x.

id like to lose 1.5 stone this month, already knocked off 7lb this week alone so one more stone to go!!!! Ill have just half a stone til my goal then.....also want to make sure i actively go for a long walk at least twice a week, had been doing tis for the last few months but keep getting things come up and getting in the way!

...and good luck everyone! cant wait til 1st July so we can all see how far we've come!

Yeah I'm in. I want to lose 17lbs for the month which is achievable since I am only on my first day and should lose prob more than that in the first month but I'm keeping it quite low just incase as one thing I have learned about this diet is that everyone is different. I'm also going to try and exercise 4 times a week at 30 mins or more. I've even bought my fancy gadget fitbit to help. Should be arriving just in time for me getting past the weakness in the first 3 days. Let you know by the end of the month if things turned out well.

I don't want to join in because if I fail I'll get all upset with myself. I want to be kind to myself because I'm easily upset! Think I'll stick to my next mini-goal of 10 stone without putting a specific date on it.. but I think this is a really great idea for you guys!

Hi Everyone,

My goal for June is to loose 18lbs for the rest of this month = 4 weigh ins!!

I look forward to hearing all your progress.

Is anyone going to do a get fit for Christmas Challenge?? as i aim to get to goal in December and would love some company along the way.

Good Luck this week. xx

Bryony, I'm aiming for December too, my graduation is then :) Looks like we have about the same to lose, too!

Hoping for total loss by end of June of 3st 7lbs (so 1st 1lb) over the next 3 weeks

Back