Just started!

Steedwards1985

Hi all just started on lipotrim today. I'm a 28 year old male planning to lose about 2 stone! When I had my first shake about 20 mins later I felt very spaced out and.... Well odd is the only way I can describe it really like i was going to have a panic attack or something like that. This feeling subsided after an hour or so. Just had my second for the day and had the same feeling again! Is this normal and if so how long will it last for?

Thanks!

welcome :)

i think you should ask your doctor or speak to your pharmacist to be on the safe side but hopefully you'll be okay :)

Thanks for your response! I called my Chemist and the guy said he didnt no to much about the stuff and to call back tomorrow!! doesnt really fill me with confidence! :eek: Apart from after initally drinking it I feel fine, a bit drained but I assume that is to be expected. Hope this is all normal as i really dont want to have to throw in the towel already!

Don't remember hearing about a reaction like that - are you allergic to any of the ingredients? There might be something on the LT bag about allergies?

I also don't remember feeling like this when I started.. Not to alarm you but I would stop the diet until you get some advice from a professional. It could be that you are allergic but that has already been mentioned, it also could be effecting you if you are on medication? I know a friend of mine wanted to do this diet but was refused due to the medication she was on? Please keep us posted on how you are x x x

Back