Just wondering.

I think I need a PS3. Actually like games like COD. Only have timesplitters on my PS2 and atm my PS2 isn't working :mad:

I think I may have a treat in mind for when I reach some goals hehe

Yeaaah, COD on ps3 is pretty sweet. [:

x

Only played it on PS3 once and a few times on xbox 360. I'm not that good but i'd get better if I had it.

I was playing against guys who played it constantly and most didn't even play fair :mad: lol First go on it I got killed like every 2 seconds!

Yeah, same here.

The online part of it on ps3 is pretty good. You get better as time goes by. The more you play the better you are.

When ive not played for ages i tend to suck haha.

x

I'd probably play it enough that I could end up beating all the guys I played against when I started :p

I get a bit obsessive with games sometimes. Used to play guitar hero constantly at uni. I know guys that get annoyed because I can play on hard or expert on guitar hero when they can only play medium. Or I've played against someone on expert and won lol :D I used to be useless at it when I first started it though, couldn't even play easy lol

Well, if you do get a ps3 and fancy playing COD with me, give me a shout. I'll be happy to add you on playstation network. [:

x

Back