Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

Your doing so well!!!! Keep it up x

Morning all

Day 9 already! Was so chuffed yesterday with my weigh in it has really set me up for the week!

Also a woman at work commented about my weight loss. ;)

Made my day !

This morning I decided not to wear
black trousers to work as I think soon I am gonna lose them and they will be round my ankles !
I can actually pull them down without taking the zip down! They look so big on me now. In June they were so tight all over.

Other trousers and jeans r really loose also. I feel good putting on my clothes now !

Sitting here enjoying my vanilla coffee shake ! Mmmmm

Have a good day all

;)

X

Evening all
Feeling okish today but ratty crap day at work and I have got a bad head !

But on the plus side got another comment on my weight today at work !

Went down to a new gym that has opened near me and when I told the instructor about the diet she wasn't impressed. She touched my arm and said please eat something !!!!!
She said she doesn't believe in these diets and has never heard of lipotrim. She said she is going to research it ! I was worried as we don't take much calorie in and burning them etc. col and me are going to have a induction done maybe this week and a seven day pass. I shall see tomorrow now. I am not totally sure about joining !! Xx

Aw, some people's reactions can be so off-putting! Don't let it worry you. If it helps, I did an hour long class of kick-boxing, circuits, sprinting etc last night and felt absolutely fine! Of course I was knackered and sweaty but no more than I would be when eating normally. My pharmacist did say to focus more on strength training than cardio as you can hit "the wall" quite quickly during cardio. Mind you, I obviously didn't listen to his advice, oops! Give the free days a go and see what you think. I know I have wasted a small fortune on gym memberships in the past so now I do things like Couch to 5k running or the 30-Day Shred on YouTube (an amazing workout that's only 20mins long!) Hope you feel better soon. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah thank u. People reactions do annoy me that's why i don't tell too many people. It's my life I shall do what I wanna do with it.

Mind your own business I feel like saying !!!!

I'm ok. I shall see how I feel. Xx

How u ??

LadyKate25 said:
Ah thank u. People reactions do annoy me that's why i don't tell too many people. It's my life I shall do what I wanna do with it.

Mind your own business I feel like saying !!!!

I'm ok. I shall see how I feel. Xx

How u ??

I'm doing ok thanks! Missing food when I don't keep myself busy and counting down to a healthy BMI so I can refeed. Just wish I could fast forward a few weeks!

Morning all
Day 11 already ! Cannot wait for second weigh in already ! I feel so much better in myself !
How is everyone doing ? Xx

Aw no. What's up?

only just read this thread, whats up kate? if you need a moan then go for it, I sure do lol xxx

Dizzy1968 said:
only just read this thread, whats up kate? if you need a moan then go for it, I sure do lol xxx

Me too Dizzy! My diary is one long moan!!

lol squishy i shall venture over and read yours in a mo then x

Dizzy1968 said:
lol squishy i shall venture over and read yours in a mo then x

You'll need an evening!! It's in the main forum under Diaries, called Mission Possible.

Just feeling bit down. Want to eat but dont I don't know.

Not lost anything this week so far ! :(

Thanks everyone for your support. Xx

LadyKate25 said:
Just feeling bit down. Want to eat but dont I don't know.

Not lost anything this week so far ! :(

Thanks everyone for your support. Xx

Aw, hope you feel happier tomorrow. I had a miserable day like that this week when I just wanted food for comfort and everything was getting me down. I woke up feeling for the next day. Probably just hormones! If you haven't lost any weight either it could be PMS maybe? Whatever it is, I hope it disappears fast! X

*fine not for!

Back