Kaths Slimming World Journey/Blog/Diary :D x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379504605.751284.jpg

My days food :)

Well done on another good day. That was lovely of your new boss to buy the cake and the great thing about SW is that you can still enjoy a little bit without feeling guilty as long as you syn it.

I'm not a big fan of Chinese food so my only tip would be to go for boiled rice instead of any fried rice as it will be free :) x

I feel excited today!! Don't know why, I feel I have a bit more energy, feeling good with my food choices too

Another busy day ahead at work which helps me a lot, no time for snacking :)

My goodie bag for today is (see pic)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379576513.661897.jpg

Have a great day all xx

Good Luck Kathleen x
I feel the same way as you, so many times I've tried in the past, this must be my 10th at least, but I've been eating all the free foods ( I hope) Oats so simple plain with skimmed milk from breakie, low fat cottage cheese and salad for lunch then jacket potato, beans dry fried tomoatoes and mushrooms for evening meal. Does that sound about right?

Anne

Your goodie bag looks good again today. It's great that you're mixing it up because I know how easy it is to just grab the same things day in day out. Hope you have a good day x

Good Luck Kathleen x
I feel the same way as you, so many times I've tried in the past, this must be my 10th at least, but I've been eating all the free foods ( I hope) Oats so simple plain with skimmed milk from breakie, low fat cottage cheese and salad for lunch then jacket potato, beans dry fried tomoatoes and mushrooms for evening meal. Does that sound about right?

Anne

Sounds great, I'm so disappointed I don't like cottage cheese.

Your goodie bag looks good again today. It's great that you're mixing it up because I know how easy it is to just grab the same things day in day out. Hope you have a good day x

Thanks I'm trying my best to vary it as I get bored so easily!!

Let myself down and had a galaxy today!!!

Got lovely chicken tonight cooked in one of those bag things (4.5 syns) for the whole bag so ill say 1.5 syns for that, with new pots and carrots!! Nom nom...

Hey hun glad all is going well. I've only had chinese once while doing SW but chicken chow mein is only 7 syns so that's a safe bet! :)

I just use the phone app which is brilliant!!! Be careful not all the cook in bags are low syns some can be quite high. Garlic and Rosemary by Maggi I used which was yummy, just jazzes things up a bit :)

Do you just use the garlic and rosemary with Lamb?

Self Sabotage!!!!

Yesterday was one heck of a day, fruit and yogurt for breakfast! Sounds good right? Well that's where it ended....

Last minute lunch date was a cheesy tortilla with chicken and spinach...AMAZING!!! But must have been 15 syns at least

Chinese night, chicken chow mein, and endless mixture of deep fried starters! Not even going to go there with syns

So that day is written off, line drawn....

With weigh in being Monday not sure if ill be able to claw it back....but we shall see, no syns this weekend!!!!!

Sigh!!!!!

Is the Rosemary and Garlic free?

Try going for a long walk to up your exercise three days could be enough to ward of the evil weigh gain

a x

Back