Step 1 Sole Source Katie's Diary : 5 & 1/2 stone to lose!

Hi girls. . . only just logged back in, really sorry. . . i totally abandoned the diet and have put even more weight on. But I know my problem is I had an awful year last year and I am going to put it out there, I know some may think omg you shouldnt post this on the internet, but the thing is, this is kind of like an open diary where I can tallk and not have to face the reactions or opinions of those close to me. . . so the reasons I have piled on weight and am depressed is I was raped in June 2012 whilst on a hen do in Ibiza. Since then,. I havent dealt with it properly., not had the counselling. . . and i have just ate and ate and ate. . And today I thought about it all properly and I think. . that I eat to comfort myself but also to make myself unattractive in fear of it happening again. its a strange thing trying to understand your own emotions and I know I need counselling but I have tried and failed twice. Feel a little lost to be honest! i was 14st in June, I am now 17st 3 lbs and very deeply unhappy :(

Katie's Diary : 5 & 1/2 stone to lose!

Firstly, I just want to say that I think you are really brave for sharing this with us. I have no experience of what you have been through and can't even imagine how you feel.
It is easy for other people to say because they are not you but don't keep punishing yourself for what happened to you.
Rape usually has nothing to do with attraction and more to do with control and power.
Just know that you are a beautiful person no matter how much to weigh and you are not defined as a person by the number on the scales xxxx

Back