KD Rambles, including Grandwitch thing

lol Trio.... :D

next bit please - can you tell I'm very impatient!!

Just a thought, have you ever thought of writing a book??

Well...okay...sort of. Not my idea though. I had some articles written in a piano magazine and was offered a commission to write a guide book for piano teachers :D

I couldn't do it though. I started by I have the attention span of a newt:eek:

I do have some amazing letters that I found in my mothers loft. She wrote to her mother every week from the age of 8 (when she was sent to boarding school) until the age of 30 when Grandwitch moved down from London.

They are incredible. She was a terrific writer. I would love to put them together.

Right...have you made that coffee yet Geri? :D

OOoooh sorry for the delay Miss:D

I was just getting Daisy up to bed, amazing she asked to go to bed about 8-45 ish - she's fallen asleep so I popped down to get the next installment lol

Coffee all made, as you can see it's a very big mug, so you don't have to get up to make any more, till you've finished the story!

Oh come on, I thought we'd have gotten to a good bit by now :rolleyes: :D

We're all sitting here with cups of tea and bated breath....

Please Miss,
can we have the rest of the story - we've now all moved to the carpet area, sitting very nicely all crossed legs waiting for the rest of it - any chance that you could post it all at once - promise we will read it in intervals!!! :D

I'm sorry :( It's eldests birthday today and people in and out....can't concentrate on anything.

Will finish it tomorrow. Promise. Cheers for the interest though. Dead chuffed
happy%20%2825%29.gif

Miss! Miss!!! DQ's picking on me!!! :p

WHAT???? Tell them they've got to go....it's late anyway they need to be leaving now...we've got a story to hear!!! :p

LOL.

I don't know what time tomorrow:eek: :D

When I get a chance?? Will that do. I will finish it though.

Must go..................

Oh! and i stayed up really really late especially:D

How about the rest of us guess the ending - closest gets 10 house points!! :D

I wish I could make the next bit more exciting, but it just didn't go like that. I could make up something so as not to disappoint you, but no, I'll keep to the facts however much of a let down they might be.

It seems that she had read the ‘message’ wrong, but my Grandwitch didn't want to talk about it in detail. She told me I would find out one day. So October 12th passed and to everyone's dismay, she was still with us. Nobody dared question any more and none of us really thought for one moment that we really would 'find out one day' as promised.

She bought new furniture asked for my brothers photos to be returned and survived for a while longer.

My Mother died quite suddenly a few years later and I was left to do the normal things arrange the funeral, sort out the house and things. Anyway, my brother agreed to accompany me to the registration office to have the death certificate made up for my Mother.

Registrar: I’ve got down here that she died on the 12th October, is that correct?
Brother: Yes.
We then both realized the date and stared at each other in horror.

Brother: Don’t even go there! Don’t say a word!
And so we never talked of it again.

Oh weird or what. And what about Grandwitch? How long after her prediction did she die? Or is she still with us?

I once went to see a psychic who was so accurate and told me everything that would happen in my life in the next 10 or so years - she wasn't wrong on one thing. She also told me that she was going to die soon and the exact date she'd go.

I later read her death notice in the local newspaper and it was the exact date she'd predicted! Weird or what?

Back