Keeley's New Food Diary

Kieragh1515 said:
Hello! :) don't ya hate work lunches!

God yes and it was all just put on the table so no choice! Lovely though and I kicked ass at body combat so hopefully damage averted ;-)

28th July

Bananas on toast (heb) with lurpak lighter (2.5syns)

Quorn and veg stir fry
5 chocolates :-£ 10 syns

Jacket potato with beans cheese (hea) and salad

1 hour zumba at the gym

The amount of exercise u do is obscene lol :) am envious...!

Ha I'm doing a 10 week challenge to lose as much weight as possible for my holiday and am on 'do 20mins of exercise a day' all this week. Trying to push it further though :)

29th July

2 satsumas, nectarine and peach with 2 butterscotch hi fi bars (HEB)

No lunch as my fruit breakfast really filled me up!
5 choco sweets (5 syns... amazing for 1 syn each!)

Luxury fish pie (HEA) with cabbage. Used the recipe from the forum and it was gorgeous. Will definitely make it again. I put extra carrot and celery in it too for more superfree.

3 vodka and slimline tonic (7.5 syns)

More syns today than I wanted but drinking vodka on a night out is a pretty big breakthrough for me. I normally drink rose or cider and don't syn it... :wave_cry:

4 mile walk (does it matter that this was to the pub and back?! We did walk to a pub further away and up a hill so I could get my exercise in today)

Thanks Kieragh although didn't manage my exercise yesterday which was disappointing.

June 30th

Nectarine, peach, 2 satsumas and 2 butterscotch hi fi bars (HEB)

1 percy pig sweet (1.5syns)
1 mini teacake (1.5syns)
1 wine gum (should have had 2 at 1.5syns for both so will say 1!)
250ml Jacques (7syns)

Left over luxury fish pie. So yummy I'll definitely make this again! (HEA)

sparkledpixie said:
Thanks Kieragh although didn't manage my exercise yesterday which was disappointing.

June 30th

Nectarine, peach, 2 satsumas and 2 butterscotch hi fi bars (HEB)

1 percy pig sweet (1.5syns)
1 mini teacake (1.5syns)
1 wine gum (should have had 2 at 1.5syns for both so will say 1!)
250ml Jacques (7syns)

Left over luxury fish pie. So yummy I'll definitely make this again! (HEA)

What's ur luxury fish pie recipe? I might do a fish week this week.

What's ur luxury fish pie recipe? I might do a fish week this week.

I think I stole the idea from your last fish week.... think it is the luxury one you made last time where you use laughing cow to make the sauce? I didn't put cornflour in so it was free. Mainly because I didn't have any in but it tasted fine without it.

sparkledpixie said:
I think I stole the idea from your last fish week.... think it is the luxury one you made last time where you use laughing cow to make the sauce? I didn't put cornflour in so it was free. Mainly because I didn't have any in but it tasted fine without it.

Ahhhhhh ok thought it was another one lol. I didn't use cornflour either, sauce split a little but that didn't bother me too much..

31st July

2 satsumas, 2 butterscotch hi fi bars (HEB)

Bag french fries (5) muller light 2 percy pigs (3)

chicken stuffed with philadelphia light (HEA) wrapped in bacon with salad

1st august

Weighed this morning instead of tonight as working until 9 and lost 3.5lbs! Wooo!

Salad from morrisons with tablespoon of veg couscous (free?) and feta (hea)
Flamegrilled chicken
French fries (5)
4 Percy pigs (6)

Pineapple, grapes and strawberries with yogurt and granola (heb)

sparkledpixie said:
1st august

Weighed this morning instead of tonight as working until 9 and lost 3.5lbs! Wooo!

Salad from morrisons with tablespoon of veg couscous (free?) and feta (hea)
Flamegrilled chicken
French fries (5)
4 Percy pigs (6)

Pineapple, grapes and strawberries with yogurt and granola (heb)

Woohoo lol!! Well done, ur on a roll :)

Also had 2 slices extra lean corned beef (2?) 2 mini teacakes (3) 2 chocs (4.5) last night and scales show me now being a lb heavier :( no syns today to make up for it.

2 slices low low (hea) 2 slices ww wholemeal (heb)

Salad with tuna and salad light

Raspberries and strawberries with cherry muller light

No chocolate week starts today :)

sparkledpixie said:
Also had 2 slices extra lean corned beef (2?) 2 mini teacakes (3) 2 chocs (4.5) last night and scales show me now being a lb heavier :( no syns today to make up for it.

2 slices low low (hea) 2 slices ww wholemeal (heb)

Salad with tuna and salad light

Raspberries and strawberries with cherry muller light

No chocolate week starts today :)

Doubt ur gain was cause of that, prob just body fluctuations. But u do seem to have been snacky last night, why do u reckon? Did u get enough carbs to bulk up ur meals & sustain u?

Kieragh1515 said:
Doubt ur gain was cause of that, prob just body fluctuations. But u do seem to have been snacky last night, why do u reckon? Did u get enough carbs to bulk up ur meals & sustain u?

I'm not really eating enough at the moment I don't think, desperate to look half decent and fit in my holiday clothes. That said I'm not hungry, not even eaten the fruit and yoghurt I've listed here because I'm not hungry. Hmm... Got the gym tomorrow, Friday and Saturday so that is likely to change!

sparkledpixie said:
I'm not really eating enough at the moment I don't think, desperate to look half decent and fit in my holiday clothes. That said I'm not hungry, not even eaten the fruit and yoghurt I've listed here because I'm not hungry. Hmm... Got the gym tomorrow, Friday and Saturday so that is likely to change!

Just don't try to skip meals then end up snacking on all the wrong stuff, story of my (old) life!! U must be toning up well ru?

Kieragh1515 said:
Just don't try to skip meals then end up snacking on all the wrong stuff, story of my (old) life!! U must be toning up well ru?

I can tell around my hips and tummy that I'm toning up, the body vive tutor never turned up today so we had a circuit session with a personal trainer. I'm pooped didn't realise how little strength I have!

3rd July

3 rich tea (6)
3 Percy pigs (4.5)

2 slices ww wholemeal (heb) with 2 slices low low(hea)

Chicken, pepper and spring onion omelette with salad and lots of beetroot

Raspberries, strawberries with muller light

Last edited:
Damn forgot my nectarine so wont be eating that, strawberries were all bruised so had to pick a load out :( doubt I'll eat the salad either but will see how I feel later on into the night shift

Back