Kell's weight loss journey

So my weight loss is going ok. I look smaller all over (apart from my belly) and I'm starting to enjoy my wardrobe again without looking fat in everything!!
I have lost 11lbs so far and have 11lbs till my goal and 15lbs to my perfect weight!!!
I'm running 3 times a week on the crosstrainer and now enjoy the feeling I get after a good workout :)
Now though I need to step it up. The cardio is great but I need to tone now to get the most out of all this weight loss. So I researched n researched and found that planking is my next step. It works loads of muscle groups at once so is more effective on my whole core.
It is hard... Really hard... But I thought that about running 8weeks ago and now run 25mins confidently without stopping ;) So wish me luck adding planking to my routine. It only takes a couple of mins a day so should be easy ;)

I will get the body I want.... And I will have a healthier, happier (and skinnier) second pregnancy. I just need to get my body ready!!!

Wow planking :) go you!!!!

i bet people are starting to really notice your weight loss now. Scrap today's dinner and keep going you're doing brilliantly xx

Back