ProPoints Kelly's 'lose a stone' food diary

Im struggling a little this afternoon, which is disappointing after my positive start. Have got a massive headache, have had it on and off for a few days, but today, theres biscuits in the office! Ive resisted so far and ive only got an hour to go. Give me the strength to resist chocolate covered shortbread!

OMG i didnt resist the biscuits, although i did only have the one. until i got home. I felt really rough yesterday to be honest, and a bit shaky. In the end i had 2 rice cakes with phili, and a bag of snaps. Then dinner plans changed and i had a small homemade burger, no bun, with mushroom risotto, which i left most of. However it seems the biscuit, rice cakes and snaps didnt agree with my diet and of course the scales have tipped back to 10.5. i really shoulnt keep looking every day, as i actually felt pretty slim this morning. However, feeling a bit disappointed in myself, i resorted to half a pack of Rolo's for breakfast. I also couldnt be bothered to make my lunch for work so ive been to the cob shop. Today is out of the window basically. Still not feeling 100%. My head feels like its a couple of seconds behind my body!

So todays food:
B: half a pack of Rolo's (?)
S: cereal bar (2), hot choc (1)
L: chicken tikka cob (?), crisps (3)
S: yog (2)
D: chicken thighs with something (?)

Anyway, this is me today: :break_diet:

Hey, I've seen worse off diet days! And mine are always far worse than that. Let today go then and plan to be back on it tomorrow.

I would say try weighing once a week but I weigh myself daily too! Once a week I weigh in boots as my scales are 4lbs under what I weigh in boots and also differ depending on where they are in the bathroom! Haha, obsessed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I weigh myself every morning the scales are in the middle of the floor where I can trip over them but I refuse to move them as that's where I weigh the lightest.....that's obsessed lol xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Hey I wouldn't say today is a gonner at all!! The rolos at most for half a pack is 3pp. The cob is probably around 10/11pp, which means without dinner your at 21/22pp. So have a massive salad with your chicken and your bang on pp's.

I know that feeling of your head being 1/2second behind your body. I have that feeling lots too but for me it usually means I'm dehydrated and need to drink lots of water. Really hope you are feeling better soon xx

Hey I wouldn't say today is a gonner at all!! The rolos at most for half a pack is 3pp. The cob is probably around 10/11pp, which means without dinner your at 21/22pp. So have a massive salad with your chicken and your bang on pp's. I know that feeling of your head being 1/2second behind your body. I have that feeling lots too but for me it usually means I'm dehydrated and need to drink lots of water. Really hope you are feeling better soon xx

Thank you for your encouragement but before I saw your message, I had already blown it. Biscuits, crisps and garlic bread with tea. And a Malibu and coke! Feeling better today though so hopefully back on track.

Hi Kelly, here to subscribe x. You're doing really well. I'd love to get to 10 st 4. It's my dream :)

Welcome. Enjoy my nonsense. I'm afraid this dairy so far isn't quite what I'd envisaged. In fact, I've probably behaved much worse since starting, which wasn't really the plan! Hopefully we're turning a corner from today.

Diary for today

B: cereal bar (2) and half a banana
L: smoked salmon (3), crackerbread (1), phili (1), picked onions
D: steak (not weighed yet) with rice (6)

Ohh your plan for today sounds yummy. Great to hear you are feeling better x
Thank you. Heading for a heavy day tomorrow. Out for Dads birthday. Have baked him some cakes today for pudding too. Then takeaway at night ?. Give me strength!

Hope you have had a fantastic day with your dad on his birthday xx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Aww thanks guys. Yesterday didn't turn out too well. My youngest daughter woke up in the early hours with a raging temperature and feeling very poorly so of course we didn't end up going out. Snacked on bits and bobs throughout the day and had a garlic pizza bread with cheese for a very late tea. Bad choices made yesterday. Little one has been up again during the night do not really sure where today is headed either.

I WILL GET BACK ON TRACK. Just maybe not today! X

Hi hun. Just popping by to subscribe. I hope your daughter is feeling better! x

Back