ProPoints Kelsey's 2014 Diary! Requires Motivation...

Good Morning Kelsey :) Happy Friday! Hope u have a good day. X

Good Morning Kelsey :) Happy Friday! Hope u have a good day. X

Aw thank you Serena.
Had a good day today, had lots of fruit (banana, apple, grapes and raspberries), healthy whole meal pitta with salad leaves, tomato & 2 slices wafer thin ham... Amazing how in warm weather salads & fruit are so much nicer lol.
Going to Capital Fm's Summertime Ball tomorrow, not sure what to eat up there as it's an all day thing, not sure we are allowed to bring food & drink into Wembley stadium, but might have crumpets in the morning and take some more fruit.

Aw thank you Serena. Had a good day today, had lots of fruit (banana, apple, grapes and raspberries), healthy whole meal pitta with salad leaves, tomato & 2 slices wafer thin ham... Amazing how in warm weather salads & fruit are so much nicer lol. Going to Capital Fm's Summertime Ball tomorrow, not sure what to eat up there as it's an all day thing, not sure we are allowed to bring food & drink into Wembley stadium, but might have crumpets in the morning and take some more fruit.

Who's playing the Ball? Weather is meant to be fab today, lots of fruit and ice lollies will be in order! Good to see you've had such a brill day! X

Who's playing the Ball? Weather is meant to be fab today, lots of fruit and ice lollies will be in order! Good to see you've had such a brill day! X

Loads of different artists, Pharrell, Miley Cyrus, Little Mix, Jessie J... Gonna be good I think. Yeah heard the weather is going to be nice :D thanks, already had my TT Lol, might go into my weeklies if I have alcohol tonight :p got two of them frozen cocktail thingies :p

Loads of different artists, Pharrell, Miley Cyrus, Little Mix, Jessie J... Gonna be good I think. Yeah heard the weather is going to be nice :D thanks, already had my TT Lol, might go into my weeklies if I have alcohol tonight :p got two of them frozen cocktail thingies :p

Mmmmmmmm Cocktails using Weeklies! Sounds Yum! What flavour are they? I'm well Jel of tomorrow, love love love Little Mix and Jessis J! X

Sounds like an amazing day out.

Mmmmmmmm Cocktails using Weeklies! Sounds Yum! What flavour are they? I'm well Jel of tomorrow, love love love Little Mix and Jessis J! X
they are by Smirnoff, had the Apple Bite one tonight and got mango flavour to have another time :D Hehe I'll update you all tomorrow with how it was - the concert that is. I love jessie j too, main reason I'm going tbh lol.

they are by Smirnoff, had the Apple Bite one tonight and got mango flavour to have another time :D Hehe I'll update you all tomorrow with how it was - the concert that is. I love jessie j too, main reason I'm going tbh lol.

I seen Jessie j live 2 years ago, my first concert ;) she was absolutely amazing! so jealous you're seeing Miley Cyrus! few of my uni friends are going! so lucky hehe! enjoy :)

Mmmmm! Those cocktails sound yum! Look forward to hearing about the Concert :) x

I seen Jessie j live 2 years ago, my first concert ;) she was absolutely amazing! so jealous you're seeing Miley Cyrus! few of my uni friends are going! so lucky hehe! enjoy :)

I bet Jessie J was amazing as a first concert! X

Hi all - the concert was fab! Amazing atmosphere and I would definitely go again. Highlights for me were Calvin Harris,Little Mix, Jessie J (of course!) and David Guetta. Gutted that Sam Smith wasn't there though :(

I've been on and off pro points since the weekend, trying to be good but kinda failed. The Saturday we went TGI's and I had a cocktail and I went for the chicken finger blt, well, my eyes were bigger than my belly... Ended up leaving the bread and the majority of my chips! No dessert. I did however, have some pick n mix sweets at the gig :/
Sunday was over my Nan's and had a banana and Special K biscuits for a snack before prawn cocktail, roast dinner and a slither of lemon cheesecake...

Yesterday was quite a stressful/worrying day at work for me - one of the students I work closely with had to be taken to hospital and I went with her. I did however, stick to my usual breakfast and lunch well within my points. Today I have been really hungry and snacked on things I shouldn't... But I'm going Zumba soon to hopefully burn it all off!! Lol

Hi all - the concert was fab! Amazing atmosphere and I would definitely go again. Highlights for me were Calvin Harris,Little Mix, Jessie J (of course!) and David Guetta. Gutted that Sam Smith wasn't there though :( I've been on and off pro points since the weekend, trying to be good but kinda failed. The Saturday we went TGI's and I had a cocktail and I went for the chicken finger blt, well, my eyes were bigger than my belly... Ended up leaving the bread and the majority of my chips! No dessert. I did however, have some pick n mix sweets at the gig :/ Sunday was over my Nan's and had a banana and Special K biscuits for a snack before prawn cocktail, roast dinner and a slither of lemon cheesecake... Yesterday was quite a stressful/worrying day at work for me - one of the students I work closely with had to be taken to hospital and I went with her. I did however, stick to my usual breakfast and lunch well within my points. Today I have been really hungry and snacked on things I shouldn't... But I'm going Zumba soon to hopefully burn it all off!! Lol

So glad u enjoyed the concert :) Was Sam Smith meant to be there? I think your food sounds ok, just goes to show that you can't eat as much as you probably could before! How is your friend now? Hope she is ok. Have fun at Zumba :) x

So glad u enjoyed the concert :) Was Sam Smith meant to be there? I think your food sounds ok, just goes to show that you can't eat as much as you probably could before! How is your friend now? Hope she is ok. Have fun at Zumba :) x

Yeah he was meant to be, but his voice has gone apparently. Yeah exactly Serena, and I do still like my chocolate and cake but know they don't make me feel as good as fruit or something else healthy. Yeah she's ok,mi don't know too many details but her family just live round the corner from me so I might pop in and check sometime this week.
Thank you, I shall try. I am a sweating mess by the end of it! Lol

Yeah he was meant to be, but his voice has gone apparently. Yeah exactly Serena, and I do still like my chocolate and cake but know they don't make me feel as good as fruit or something else healthy. Yeah she's ok,mi don't know too many details but her family just live round the corner from me so I might pop in and check sometime this week. Thank you, I shall try. I am a sweating mess by the end of it! Lol

Just think of all those PPs you'll be earning! X

Had a horrible weekend - nibbled at loads of party food even though there was fruit on offer.
Ate loads of crap at my gf's house
And a load of biscuits today.
Basically haven't stopped eating! :( Finding it so hard to be 'good' and get back on track!
Sorry everyone, major kick up the bum needed!

Had a horrible weekend - nibbled at loads of party food even though there was fruit on offer.
Ate loads of crap at my gf's house
And a load of biscuits today.
Basically haven't stopped eating! :( Finding it so hard to be 'good' and get back on track!
Sorry everyone, major kick up the bum needed!

KICK! - I need one myself lol. Have been so busy at work this week have been grabbing any rubbish to eat but back on plan today. Just hope that I can stay on plan. Hope you get your head back in the diet mode soon xx

Back