Kerry Simple Start food Diary

Im not sure if i will do this as need limits with portions etc but am interested in eating healthier was finding i was using a lot of my points on treats in the evening such as choc etc and now want to eat almost all my points on healthier foods and maybe one or two days a week on choc/wine etc

Sweet as pie. Sticking to it nicely but can't wait to get on PP lol. I think it's a good intro to healthy eating. Which I will do but need flexibility too. I don't waste pp in chocolate etc even though I like it. I am willing to eat healthy all week but want a day off once a week for pub lunch, dessert & loads a booze!

Good luck with your start
X

Haven't decided if to give simple start a go but your only surpose to be on it for a week and than something gets added to give you more flexibility so you can have more treats and stuff or you go back to propoints mmm decisions decisions!!
I lost 5lbs last night so well happy xx

its good honestly! ! Try it out x

Hi there! Silly question but do you ONLY have your breakfast, lunch & dinner (and treats) or do you use the F&H foods to have for snacks eg a few crumpets (without toppings) between lunch and dinner....??? Or would you only have fruit as snacks??

No you can have anything from the list. ....my obsession is eggy crumpets for supper x

Ah that's ok! Cos I find between finishing work and making dinner I could easily just have a plain WW wrap with nothing in it lol but then wondered if it needed restricting to 3 meals a day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah that's ok! Cos I find between finishing work and making dinner I could easily just have a plain WW wrap with nothing in it lol but then wondered if it needed restricting to 3 meals a day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No you can eat snacks too x

fantastic! makes me feel less guilty now! :) thanks

Back