Kindle Kick-Start - Jan

Well done Cherry.........and I love your whippet soooooo much xxxxxxxxxxx

I had a really awful week and put on 1lb but back in the zone and hoping to make up for it this week. Any tips for what has helped you this week - would appreciate any help xx

I honestly have no idea how I managed 4.5lb I thought I ate like a pig all week! Haha maybe that's the answer.

I will say I think it's all about staying focused. The diet I'm on is total meal replacement so for the time being food isn't really an option and actually doesn't bother me too much now. The things I used to really crave I can happily pass on by (sometimes after a bit of salivating admittedly).

Well done you.......I can only manage a week at the most which is mad because I know the first 3/4 days are the worst! I am doing Slimming World and having a much better week - I can be such an emotional foodie and last week was too stressful. Doesn't help having to cook for hubby and 2 sons who seem to always need feeding!!

I used to do SW and it's what I hope to go back to when I'm near target. As I'm also an emotional foodie I knew I had to take food out the equation totally to lose weight and 'reset' my head and my relationship with food. Although I don't have anyone to cook for I live in student halls so there is always food around plus at uni we sit in the canteen every lunch where I'm surrounded by food and lots of people eat in lectures so yet more food, so I feel your pain on that front.

Date: 10/02/12
Previous Weight: 226.2
Weight Now: 223lb
Loss: 3.2lb

Thank you :)

Date: 20/02/12
Previous Weight: 223lb
Weight Now; 216.8lb
Loss: 6.2lb :D

dextersmum said:
Wow kat you are doing soooo well.......any tips you can share with me xxxx

Is this for me?

I am following my plan to the letter and it's working. I am following a meal replacement plan.

Back