Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

its going to be around £230 so not to bad! cant wait to get it back feels weird not having it!

I know what you mean! I had to sell my car back in August and I miss the freedom so much! I like having the extra dosh in my bank account saved from my insurance though, £30 goes a long way now money is tight!

i went for lunch today with friend n a few drinks n shopping with oh! just had a nice steak dinner and kept my hex b for tonight to have two hifi light bars

56.5 syns so far this weekend will update food tomorrow

tonights dinner steak done in fry light with mushrooms red and white onion and syn free chips with 2 tbsp tesco peppercorn sauce <5 syns>

Oooo! Did you get anything nice? I can't wait to buy some new, smaller clothes!

And dinner, again, looks gorgeous!

Just dropping in to subscribe :):)

I've suffered with Underactive thyroid since I was 21 :( (It was overactive but I had surgery to remove 96% of it....but it left me with the opposite problem:sigh:) I've been on 150mcg of Thyroxine ever since & I know that weight was a real issue for me for years because of it. What I will say is, I've done a lot of research & SW was the one diet that the Thyroid foundation recommended for us sufferers (as you could constantly graze so your metabolism didn't drop)

I did get to just 4lbs away from target last year (dropped nearly 4 stone on SW) but bereavements & getting Lupus kinda scuppered it all and I'm back to where I started now :mad: BUT.... Onwards and downwards as they say lol xx

theres a bus that takes me there in 30 mins but he stayed here all weekend poor soul had no jacket as expecting go back his lol!

well i did gt a thai green curry set for when we move out next summer :) it has two bowls and spices n that

dinner tonight chicken casserole with potatoes and lots veg

ForumRunner_20130428_174159.png

someone posted a recipe for sticky chicken so making that with half egg fried rice and half salt and pepper chips :) all for 1 syn!!

Constantly dizzy so soz i missed your post!!!

How are you doing? It is hard with an underactive thyroid but it can b done slow and steady progress wins the race :) thats for letting me know its good for us and can help :) How are you getting on?xx

Friday 26th April 2013 - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread dairlea triangle and chicken with a green tea

S - tub of pomenegrante and special k crips (4.5 syns)

D - pizza chicken with chopped tomatoes, garlic, peppers, mushrooms and onions with syn free chips (1 tbsp el mayo 0.5 syns) and mixed veg

syns - drinks went to pub at night to welcome my sister and her fiance to there new house
smile.gif
so had 5 peach snapps and diet irn bru - 22 syns
Hifi light bar - 3

Syns - 30.5
Weekly - 30.5/105

Saturday 27th April 2013 - EE

Brunch went out with friends for lunch to local chinese/viatnamese restaurant - had prawns in a garlic oil thing (6 syns for oil) as was just 3 big prawns, then had chicken chow mein - 7 syns but i lucky if i ate half it lol and fruit platter with no cream or icecream for dessert - 13 syns

Dinner - steak with no fat in fry light, with peppercorn sauce (5 syns i had 2 tbsp and full packet was 9 syns so poss no as much but better being sure) with syn free chips and lots mushrooms and onions

Snack - 2 highfi light bars

Drinks - 2 vodka and diet coke - 8

Syns - 26 syns
Total - 56.5/105

Sunday 28th April 2013 - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken and melon

Dinner - Chicken casserole with chicken stock cubes, carrots, turnip, onion, mushroom, brocolli and cauliflower with 3 new potatoes

Supper - Mexican chicken soup - home made for lunches with 2 chicken breasts, 2 tins chopped tomatoes, 2 chillis and chilli flakes, celery, courgette, red and white onion and cumin its gorgeous!!!

Syns - curlywurly - 6

Syns - 6
Weekly - 62.5/105

Monday 29th April - EE

B - 1 x 800g brown bread, poached egg and beans

L - tuna baked potato with sweetcorn and onion

D - sticky chicken (1 syn) with half egg fried rice and salt and pepper chips (Veg - peppers, onion, white and red, mushrooms, peas)

Syns - 1
Weekly - 63.5/105

Last edited:
someone posted a recipe for sticky chicken so making that with half egg fried rice and half salt and pepper chips :) all for 1 syn!!

I love this recipe too! Maybe a bit TOO much! I might incorporate that into this months eats :)

Constantly dizzy so soz i missed your post!!!

How are you doing? It is hard with an underactive thyroid but it can b done slow and steady progress wins the race :) thats for letting me know its good for us and can help :) How are you getting on?xx

Blame me for that! My rambling takes up pages of your diary lol!

Food is looking good again hun :D

Just dropping in to subscribe :):)

I've suffered with Underactive thyroid since I was 21 :( (It was overactive but I had surgery to remove 96% of it....but it left me with the opposite problem:sigh:) I've been on 150mcg of Thyroxine ever since & I know that weight was a real issue for me for years because of it. What I will say is, I've done a lot of research & SW was the one diet that the Thyroid foundation recommended for us sufferers (as you could constantly graze so your metabolism didn't drop)

I did get to just 4lbs away from target last year (dropped nearly 4 stone on SW) but bereavements & getting Lupus kinda scuppered it all and I'm back to where I started now :mad: BUT.... Onwards and downwards as they say lol xx

Welcome to the underactive thyroid club hun! :D

Back to work today!! :(

Tuesday 30th April 2013 = EE

B - Pineapple, Plum, Kiwifruit, Melon and grapes with ww dessert yoghurt and green tea

L - Mexican chicken soup (Homemade)

S - Tub of fruit - same as this morning and added orange

D - Quorn Spaghetti - Chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, beef bovril cube, peppers, mushrooms, carrot *grated in*, courgette and onion with quorn mince and spaghetti

S - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

Syns - 2 brazil nuts - 7 syns jessooo
Weekly -70.5 Syns

Back