Last 7lbs!!!

Well done on losing the 1 lb. I've found that I've become more relaxed with food as I've got closer to goal, you seem to have it all in the back of your head so know when you're making the right or wrong choices which is great. ...I've managed to avoid hot cross buns so far. ...might treat myself when I get to my 4 St goal!

Thank you- I'm pleased with the lb loss. I've avoided hot cross buns for a couple of weeks so think that could be the key!!! How far have you got before your 4st award?? That's fab! X

Thank you- I'm pleased with the lb loss. I've avoided hot cross buns for a couple of weeks so think that could be the key!!! How far have you got before your 4st award?? That's fab! X

I'm 2.6lbs off it. .. maybe this week. ... I've promised them all cream cakes at work when I get there! Not sure where I'm going after that so will reset my goals 7 lbs at a time!

Oooo so close, I have my finger crossed that you manage it this week! 7lb blocks is a really good idea. Seems more achievable than looking at the bigger picture from the outset. X

So think I'll try and do a little diary for the rest of the week because I've overindulged slightly since weigh in on Thursday and I'm on nights this week which always messes me up a little bit.
On Thursday night after weigh in the OH wanted hot crusty baguettes with gammon on so I made that because sometimes I feel a little unfair when he's having to eat the healthy options that I make.
On Friday, I was meant to finish work at 5 and didn't get off until 8:30 - I had to grab a sandwich in work or I wouldn't have eaten and then OH brought a dominoes home on his way back from work.
Yesterday we were eating out with my family and I had a 2 course meal of garlic mushrooms on toast followed by steak and mushroom pie with home cooked chips.
Food wise, it's been a baaaaad weekend but we never have weekends off together so it's been lovely.
We are going for a roast this evening at OH parents house so by I need to make sure the rest of the week is as on plan as it can be.
I'm going to have either some weetabix or a protein shake now to see me through to this evening with maybe some fruit along the way. I'm not keen on living off ready meals but after this weekend, I'm tempted to go and buy a few of these new meals from iceland to have before work and then have weetabix through the night in work. My main aim though is to pick up the exercise in the gym this week! X

Ok so I've not done a little diary as I planned to. Woke up Monday morning with a horrible migraine and completely lost my appetite! I have no idea why as I've never had that before but just the look of food was making me feel ill but I seem to have it back with a vengeance. Thankfully I have no rubbish in the house that I could just grab so I'm safe!
I did try the slimming world masala yesterday. It was lovely! I just picked at it because I wasn't feeling great but it was really tasty so I'll be getting it again! Had weetabix through the night on my break.
I've made chicken stew to have before work this evening and I'll have weetabix again through the night and some fruit. Trying to minimise my syns as I had lots over the weekend. X

Been to class this evening and put on 0.5lb since I last went. Can't grumble- still within target and thought it could have been a little more.
Haven't got anything coming up this week and I'm off work next week on Thursday so can make it to class so I'm planning on being 100% on plan to shift a pound as I'm out next weekend so it would be nice to have a loss.
So, new slimming world mag in hand and spag Bol in the slow cooker. Pen at the ready to write a shopping list!! X

So I've spent today being super prepared and planning for the week ahead. Although I'm still within my target range - I am 1.5lbs over my target weight and currently weigh 8'10.5lbs. As I'm bridesmaid in June twice, I'd like to get below my target to enable me to put on a few lbs in Cyprus (one of the weddings).
So today I've made quorn spag Bol with lots of S food in, scouse (beef stew type thing), butternut squash and sweet potato soup, little fruit pots for breakfasts, and a gammon joint to have salad for lunches in work.
I've bought a new vegetable rack to have on display in the kitchen to encourage me to stock up on fruit and veg.

Today's food:-
Breakfast - strawberries, apple and muller light (free)

Lunch - 2 x slices wholemeal bread (HEXB) chicken (free) mayo (1 syn) crisps (4 syns)

Tea - quorn spag Bol (free) pasta (free) cheese (HEXA)

Snacks - 1 x salted caramel hi fi bar (6 syns)

Exercise- 30 mins metafit class.

I'm working all weekend so I've no excuses not to be good- lately I've been grabbing a chocolate bar here and there and although it's not had much of an impact on my weight, it's an old habit that I don't like so I'm nipping it in the bud now! X

Yesterday's food

Strawberries/blueberries and muller light

Butternut squash and sweet potato soup with a wholemeal roll (HEXB)

Scouse/beef casserole (another wholemeal roll) will have to count this as 6 syns. Philedlephia spread on roll and 1 x babybel (HEXA)

Snack- hi fi bar (6 syns)

Was a good day really. A few more syns than I'd planned to have but still on plan so can't complain.

Today's food:
Hi fi bar (HEXB) strawberries and blueberries (free)

Salad from subway (free) grated cheese (HEXA) light mayo (2 syns)

Tea: jacket potato with salad and probably tuna mayo.

Snacks - 1 x packet of walkers baked (4.5 syns)

Another day on plan! And did metafit class after work! X

Well today is my Friday- I've finished work at not back in until Saturday night. Although weigh in is Thursday and I'm conscious of still remaining as on plan as I can, I'm conscious that as a target member I'm learning to balance slimming world and life in general.

Today's breakfast was strawberries and blueberries again! It was lovely to have this all weekend for my breakfast! I normally skip breakfast but it's been nice to have some fruit.

I had a salad with chicken for lunch with a wholemeal bread roll (HEXB) and some salad cream (3 syns) oh and a packet of walker baked (4.5 syns)

OH wanted a naughty takeaway for tea but we managed to compromise on going to tesco and buying something. Neither of us felt like cooking so I've bought a healthy eating pizza (tesco finest range). I've checked the syns and it comes in at 25 (eeek) I'll try and have half of it with some salad. Not going to lie, I've got a few crisps and guacamole to snack on and I'm going to have a couple of malibus with diet coke. It's been a tough few shifts and I feel like this is my way of relaxing.

I have leek and potato soup cooking for tomorrow's lunch and I'm planning on having zero syns (or at least under 5) to balance things a bit more. X

Time to get the diary on the go again! For the first time in over 1 year at target, I've gone out of target!! ?

Admittedly, it's only 0.5lb over target but if I don't shift it this week, then I'll be paying next week and I don't want that. Put on 2.5lb when I went to class yesterday (that was in over 3 weeks since I last went to get weighed but it's given me a massive kick up the bum!)

So today's food:-
Banana

Turkey and ham salad from subway (free)
Small amount of cheese (HEXA)
Light mayo (3 syns)

Left over turkey and veg stir fry (very small amount)
Wholemeal roll (HEXB)

Chicken, veg and sweet potato
Gravy (4 syns)

Strawberries/apple pieces and fat free yogurt!!

I seriously don't think I've eaten this much in months. The lack of carbs at lunch left me ravenous by the time I got home and had to wait for other half to finish work before tea at 9pm (hence having some stir fry late afternoon). I feel amazingly satisfied but a bit piggy for eating so much. I had fallen into bad habits of grabbing this and that if I was peckish so better that I've had a load of superfree food instead.

Also completed day 3 of Gillian michaels 30 day shred dvd. My knees are sore!!! Back tomorrow for another positive day!!! X

Saturday 2nd May

Decided to go back to basics and having a green day today- I appreciate that sw doesn't do this anymore but this is how I got to target so I know it works and I find EE hard to get to grips with sometimes!

Breakfast- strawberries, banana, fat free yogurt. Had a tiny sprinkling of Jordan's granola on too to give it a bit of a crunch (2 syns)

Lunch
1 x wholemeal roll (HEXB1)
Cheese (HEXA1)
Space raiders (13g pack- 3 syns)

Snack
Salted caramel hi fi bar (HEXB2)

Tea
Sw spinach and cottage cheese cannelloni (free)
Mushrooms
Salad

May have some fruit if I'm peckish later and debating whether or not to have a couple of malibus but I'll measure them to make sure I stay on syn allowance.
Day 4 of Gillian michaels 30 day shred dvd completed! Great day!!!

Sunday 3rd may:

So, last night, I ended up with a massive chocolate craving and decided that rather than Malibu, if treat myself to a cheeky little bar so I got one of those really thin dairy milk bars which are 5 syns I believe. Unfortunately, I also decided to have a bag of wotsits (4.5 syns). This meant I had 15 syns. Normally average about 5-10 so this was way out for me but never mind.

Today is my nephews birthday so I've been round and there was a buffet on the go. I took my own wholemeal roll to have as my HEXB and had some cooked meat on that. I did have 2 mini sausage rolls (5 syns) and 2 mozerella sticks and 2 onion bahji's. I'm estimating this to be my 15 syns for today.

I'm going to the in laws for a roast for tea so this will be packed with veggies but obviously there will be gravy and a couple of roast potatoes to account for too. I figure that if I cut down to 7-10 syns mon- weds, this will balance things out.

Day 5 of 30 day shred about to be completed and I'm pleased that I've made wise choices today! ?

Monday 4th May!

Woke up today to the boiler on the blink - spent all day trying to fix it!! Had to dash out and get some shopping mid way through so had to nip to my mums to grab a shower! This meant that I haven't done my workout today because I was scared if do it and then have no hot water to shower afterwards! Straight back to it tomorrow after work though.

Breakfast
2 x weetabix (HEXB1)
Milk (HEXA1)

Lunch
Omelette (made with 2 eggs, ham and cheese - HEXA2)
Salad - free
1 tspn balsamic dressing (1 syn)

Snacks
Hobnob medley bar -6.5 syns
Space raiders - 3 syns

Tea
Homemade chicken stew
Wholemeal roll (HEXB)
Strawberries
Fat free yogurt

Tuesday 5th May
Back to work today which can always be a bit of a challenge but had a pretty good day!

Breakfast
Banana and satsuma

Lunch
Subway salad
Wholemeal roll (HEXB)
Cheese (HEXA)
Had a tuna salad so I'm not sure on syns for dressing (light mayo) but I've had no syns all day so doesn't matter too much. If estimate about 5 syns

Tea
Jerk chicken (made with peppers, onions, mushrooms, passata, oxo cube, jerk seasoning)
Boiled rice

Dessert
Strawberries, banana, apple
Muller fruitopolis yogurt (0,5 syns - forgot about this sneaky half a syn!)

Great day really- only tomorrow to battle though and Thursday evening is weigh in. Really hoping for a good loss- feel like I've worked hard for it! X

Back