Last time diary

Thanks again, makes perfect sense now. I did a Green day and enjoyed it.
lovely sunny day here, so a bit of leaf collecting for body magic I think.
B HEB toast, scrape and scrape and a banana...2 syns...make that 3 syns, DH has just brought me breakfast in bed and , bless him, he is heavy on the marmalade, thinks he is treating me by putting lots on!
L jacket spud with the rest of the beef casserole. Fruit and yogurt
D Pork chop, sprouts, broccoli, new potatoes and gravy...3 syns
E have found it much better if I put my evening syns in a bowl, then when they are gone they're gone. Cereal bar 6 syns, cut up into bite sized pieces, some grapes, any HEA cheese I have left, a chopped apple.

Last edited:
Just hovering and reading for a while, I think....need some inspiration.
get up and go has got up and gone!
all the best to all......

Back from a lovely weekend with our son and his family.
last night we both got rid of all the non SW friendly nibbles that have accumulated, we both restart today and are joining a group tomorrow morning. I have always done SW alone, except for a few weeks more than 20 years ago, so maybe it will be the boost I need. DH had always said I should organise his SW, so by joining, even if not for long, he will finally understand the basics and take responsibility for his own dieting path.
i will need all the support I have from this forum to continue, its like having a group leader on tap!
am doing the week menu in this months magazine.
B HEB bread, scrape and scrape, dry fried egg and fresh fruit
L chicken salad
D tuna pasta bake

Last edited:
Joined a group this morning...weigh in was a shock, more than my scales said. Still, it will be next week that counts.
very friendly, inspiring leader, DH has come home full of enthusiasm, and ready to take charge of his own weight loss, hooray
Second day of the recipes in this months magazine
B HEB porridge with ffvy and berries and half a banana
L pasta & Sauce with added frozen peas and mushrooms
D vegetable korma and rice.
free meals today.
i'll add some yogurts, more berries, fruit and a cereal bar for 6 syns

Yay to OH being enthusiastic and taking responsibility for his own loss!

I shouldn't worry about the difference between the two set of scales. I appreciate it won't be very nice to find out that the difference is not in your favour, but cling to the thought that the weight loss is still relative. I'll be interested to see how you get on with Group - I've always done it by myself, albeit with two stints as an online member on the way.

Had a good day, mostly syn free meals on this weeks eating plan in SW magazine.
B HEB bread, scrape, dry fried egg then a bowl of fruit salad with natural yogurt...1 syn
L jacket spud with salad, cottage cheese and lean ham. Dressing 1 syn
D fishcake with chips and salad.
snacks, ff ww yogurts, fruit, cereal bar...6 syns.
our fearless leader says we should eat all our syns each and every day...her words not mine, so I shall have to have a crispbread with 15g cheese,
i am eating much more than I was!

Awake early...hungry. Had a cuppa and a pear and back in bed!
B HEB porridge with ff vanilla yogurt, banana and berries
L quorn sausage quiche!
D cowboy casserole, seems to be a lean gammon joint , onion, baked beans and potato cooked all day in the slow cooker...a new one for me!
ff yogurts, 15g wensleydale to finish my HEA, will have the pleasure of deciding on syns this evening

Plodding on. Up several times in the night to pee, sounds daft, but its always the same when I get "in the zone".
B sweet omelette, ff greek yogurt, banana and berries
L butternut squash soup. HEB bread with scrape and scrape...2 syns
D spanish chicken....3 syns for chorizo...well worth it!
S ff yogurt, loads of fruit. Small choc bar...5 syns

B omelette, yogurt and fruit
L leftover cowboy casserole
D lean ham, chips and salad.
extras ff yogurt, fruit, HEB toast and 15g cheese somewhere in the day. This cannot be working....I always feel full, never hungry!!
we will see on Tuesday!
have a good weekend everyone

Laid low with a painful knee...so my movement at the moment is even more limited than ever. What a bummer. There can surely be no weight loss, but maybe I could STS.
B porridge with berries, yogurt and banana
L cooked pasta mixed with tuna, red peppers, red onion and vinaigrette....1 syn
D roast lamb with SW roasted potatoes, broccoli and carrots. Gravy 1 syn. Must look up mint sauce syns

Back