Laura's Low Carb Diary

Yeah... He had pheasant sausages this morning, that man will eat anything lol I feel thinner today but I can't weigh myself as I'm looking after the OH parents house while they are away on holiday and their scales say I'm at least half a stone less that mine... However happy it makes me feel... I can't go by those scales :-(

Hello everyone!! Had four pork sausages for break and I am really craving an egg Mayo salad now after reading someone elses post but it would mean drivin into town and I really can't be bothered lol. I'm not terribly hungry actually it's just boredom eating.
May have a takeaway tonight from Indian not had one in a while. Just so bored today :-(

Yep indeed it is Claire!!!

Yeah I had tandoori chicken!!! It was lovely.

Hi laura and welcome love. I like venison, but it's a bit pricey. :)

Hi jim!! The only reason we have it all the time is that we get it for free... My fiancée father is a gamekeeper :)

yes, I thought that laura, very handy ;)

Breakfast was scrambled egg lunch was turkey and green beans and I haven't a clue yet what to cook for dinner!! Soooooo tired today didn't sleep till half two this morning as it was my first day back to wrk after a week holiday and I'm just finished work and shattered!!! The girl who was in my surgery while I was away has moved everything and all I done all day was hunt or things!!! Arrrrgghhhhgg

Evening Laura, pain when people move things - my chaos is always organised just so!:)

Hello!! I went to my bed super early last night sorry I didnt post... Yesterday was good actually I ended up having chicken and mushroom stir fry for tea it was lovely... I joined the gym yesterday so I am going tonight!! No doubt I will be dying tomorrow lol just having coffee with lacto free milk don't really feel hungry tbh

Hello everyone!! Had chicken and cheese with Mayo and a dash of garlic nandos mixed thru it for lunch with some lettuce and half a cucumber. Need to drink more tho I've been a baddy! Not sure what to have for tea but I'm sure it will involve some green beans!!

Hi Laura, hope you enjoyed the gym :)

Afternoon!!! I'm down a pound today and I'm chuffed to bits!!!

Back