laurenporkchop's food diary

Evening all,

So I stuck to my plan today and I'm happy :) 2 syns from ketchup, 5 syns from chorizo, HEA from cheese and HEB from Alpen bar and a slice of bread to dip in my pasta. Yum!

I have a curly wurly in the cupboard so will be eating that now, I need something sweet!

I'm off work tomorrow to wait for lots of things to be delivered and for a nice builderman to come and finish my conservatory. Gunna have a chillaxed day and try to stick to plan tomorrow.. let's see what happens!

Lauren
xx

Well done for getting back on track today! X x

Hello All!
What a glorious daaaay!
I have been on another training course today in Leeds (with a buffet argh!) and got to walk back from the station to work in the sun and it was lovely. I am very sad to be sat back in the office now :(

I am so lame at updating my diary on here... here goes...:rolleyes:

I had Friday off work and had a good day food-wise from what I can remember haha, my memory is terrible!

Breakfast was Alpen bar and fruit, luncheons was leftover pasta from the night before and tea was chilli con carne and SW wedges, with some low fat sour cream and chive dip for dippin' and a sugar free jelly and low fat squirty cream for dessert. I didn't snack unnecessarily and was well within my syn limit so very happy with that!

Saturday was very similar to what Rachel7896 had - we went wedding dress shopping and went to a bar for lunch. I had a prawn sandwich on wholemeal bread, chips with a bit of cheese on them and it came with a side salad. Tea was BBQ at Rachel's house. I didn't eat loads as I wasn't that hungry. I had a sausage (think it was low fat and 1 syn), a chicken wing, a rib and some chicken breast. It was very meat orientated and very yummy.

Sunday was a little bit of a write off - I took my Grandma out for lunch and had a butternut squash, red onion and cauliflower tart with potatoes and watercress. It was b-e-a-utiful! I managed to resist the normal pub food type thing and stayed away from chips for once!
Tea was a chinese takeaway as my boyfs Grandad was over for the day to watch the F1 and he always insists on paying for a chinese when he comes over. I had chow mein so not too bad. It was very tasty, and I enjoyed it.

The weekend was a bit poop because TOTM/Star week/Whatever you wanna call it descended upon me and I just felt like all I wanted to eat was chocolate and stodge. I got a fair bit of stodge with the chinese etc but managed to resist chocolate!!
I didn't get chance to weigh in this morning so will do it tomorrow morning. I am not hopeful for a loss what with TOTM and the Burger King incident last week... but we'll see!! :D

Wish me luck, I think I need it!!
Lauren
xx

Forgot to say - I didnt end up eating a curly wurly on Thursday, because we didn't have any in :'( I did nearly cry haha!

Also forgot...
Food plan for Monday

Breakfast - Alpen bar, banana, apple
Luncheons - buffet on my course... I had - 2 half triangle wholemeal bread sandwiches with hummus and salad in them (HEB + 2 syns for hummus I'm guessing), loadsa of tomato and cucumber picked off the garnish from all the plates!!, 2 pieces of chicken breast (cubes), 2 king prawns, pineapple, strawberries, grapes and melon.
I stayed away from the cakes yey!!

Tea will be pasta, prawns, spinach, chilli and garlic with probably a side salad as I've got loadsa stuff in the fridge.

Snacks - I had a Suchards hot chocolate when I arrived at the course and from looking on here it works out at 4.5 syns

If I stick to my tea plan then I will have had 6.5 syns today and that makes me very happy :):)

Lauren
xx

*crosses fingers for you*

Good Luck for WI! x

Good luck for ur WI in the morning x x

Just dropping in to say hope you're ok as we haven't heard from you in a little while! *hugs*

Back