ProPoints Laurie's daily food diary!

thanks! I'm hoping to get a holiday booked for 2 weeks time so hopefully lose a couple of lbs for then! will need to up my excercise! xx

Hi! I booked Turkey a couple of days ago. Fly on Thursday! Can't wait! :D hoping to lose a couple of lbs before I go :) All inclusive so will no doubt put on whilst there! Have you been/going on any holidays this year? xx

Sounds lovely! Bet you will have a great time,am sure you will have a loss before you go :0) me and the OH did a boating holiday along the Norfolk broads in May for a week,had a lovely time,could always do will another holiday though lol

Lost 2lbs at WI on saturday so pleased with that. Can already notice a difference. Every pound shows since I'm so short! Went to the gym on Saturday and Sunday, which has never happened before lol. Just got a few last minute bits and pieces to get and I'm ready to go on Thursday :) xx

Breakfast = apple and grape sack pack

Lunch = got a Sainsbury's Pomordorino tomato salad with parmesan and balsamic dressing for lunch. Had it with chicken which Sainsbury's are now doing in smaller 100g packs which is good.

Chicken was 3pp
Salad 0pp and 10g parmesan sahvings is 1pp and the balsamic dressing is 1pp (all according to e-source)
=5pp

Had an activia breakfast pot for breakfast. quite high at 4pp for a yoghurt but really nice! :)

weighed in early this morning as i'm going on holiday tomorrow and i'm now back at the weight i was when i first started weight watchers last time before putting it all on again + more! so pleased with that! xx

back from holidays and +3lbs. I'm quite pleased with that, I was expecting worse! x

Been awol for the last couple of weeks since my gain. Back into it now! made a big pot of 0pp carrot and coriander soup last night which is lovely. had a bowl today for lunch and a roast chicken roll which was 9pp

Had a bagel with philly and tomatoes for breakfast which was 6pp so have 12pp left for tea :)

joined the gym on sunday and went lastnight and have a body combat class after work xxx

laurieee:) said:
Been awol for the last couple of weeks since my gain. Back into it now! made a big pot of 0pp carrot and coriander soup last night which is lovely. had a bowl today for lunch and a roast chicken roll which was 9pp

Had a bagel with philly and tomatoes for breakfast which was 6pp so have 12pp left for tea :)

joined the gym on sunday and went lastnight and have a body combat class after work xxx

All food sounds really good,I had a bagel with Philip spread and tomatoes a couple of times last week,very yummy :0)
Glad you're back on it,enjoy the class later at the gym.

Today's diary

Breakfast - warburton sandwich thin with lightest lurpack = 4p and weight watchers yoghurt = 1pp
Lunch - 'tasty little numbers' red thai chicken curry = 8pp apple = 0pp

Back