ProPoints Less skinny jeans, more lumpy sausages!

I need to get space raiders I love them ! I'm eating fish n chips crisps / biscuits just now - think they've been re released as I haven't seen them in shops for years - they're delish ! Lots in a pack for 3pp and really flavoursome ! Yum ! Hope you managed to dodge the meeting lunch buffet - they're lethal ! Especially tiny bite sized things ! X

I have seen those fish and chips around. used to love them as a kid but didn't bother to point them to see if they would be eatable. May have to get some!

Yesterday was an interesting day food wise, turned out not to be a buffet, but a curry! I had a tiny portion of veg curry and no rice so was very proud of myself! However...I run a youth club on a Wednesday, so no time for dinner. Was starving so had a bowl of cereal before I went. Couldn't avoid the tuck shop though and stuffed myself on pick and mix :( I haven't allocated any points to this binge, because well frankly I didn't have any without sacrificing the crème egg. Boo..I did go power walking to mitigate the damage though!

Today I forgot my packed lunch which would normally spell disaster i.e. mcdonalds, greggs or fatty sandwich but instead I upped my dinner tonight to 2 sausages and extra potatoes using up some of the extra points, and then grabbed myself some fruit and a small packet of fridge raiders for 3PP.

Feel full now and a little bit smug...plus I have a 15pp dinner to look forward to later :)

Also more power walking tonight at 8pm.

Vicky

Hmmm not so great IrishEyes!

Have been not well at all over the last week, ended up having two days off work and stayed on my sofa stuffing my face. It's just a cold but has knocked me for size. Its still hanging around now. My ears are blocked and my voice is going!

Have done no exercise at all, and I dread looking at the scales.

Back on the wagon today and committed. Ordered 30 day shred which is being delivered Thursday. Hopefully I will be feeling well enough to do it by then!

Being unwell always ruins diet/exercise! I was doing plank challenge but then got a head cold so the last thing I wanted to do was lie horizontally unless it was on my back, snuggled in bed asleep lol!

Well done for getting back on track :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou! I do feel good for picking myself up quickly and trying to get back on track. Although I know I have managed to do some real damage as I literally stuffed my face and my appetite was enormous.

Refused to weigh in on Friday and will see how it looks at the end of this week instead.

Still here, still on track...still not 100%. Ears blocked, voice still not back to normal and have terrible tinnitus which is driving me crazy. Lucky I am not one to complain lol!

Today I am having:

Breakfast

Ricecake x 3 (2PP)
Laughing cow x 2 (1PP)

Lunch

Chicken Salad with 0PP mayop (2PP - for the chicken)
WW Yogurt (1PP)

Dinner

Leftover stir fry from last night (6PP)

So many spare points, but what to do with them!? Definitely wine and chocolate tonight I think!

Starting 30 day shred today as well. Very scared, has anybody done it before and stuck with it for the 30 days? Keen to know what sort of results I can expect. Will be doing a before photo and measurements tonight too.

I got to level 2... Then just stopped! Partly because JM was annoying me and partly because I saw no difference in the 2 weeks id done it - not with my weight or body!

Am going to do Focus T25 now... Results look quite good in a google search and it only takes 25 mins a day! :)

Well I did level one about an hour ago and my leg muscles are aching still!

I have taken measurements so will see if I can see any results at the end. My friend and I are doing it and have booked a shopping trip for 30 days time ...if we stick to it as our reward!

Still got 7pp left plus 6 set aside for a wispa, but nothing I fancy so not sure whether to just call it a night.

Aww that's a good idea - definitely keeps you motivated to have an end date! And to do it with someone else! The main reason I did 30DS was cos a colleague at work was doing it so we could compare and have a laugh about it! Trying to get my fiancé into focus T25 though :)

My calves are killing me today.... However they didn't feel as bad during the workout so gives me hope for tomorrow's!

I am dreading doing it tonight. My calves are killing me too, and am worried my legs will just buckle! But got to be done. Have prepared my daughter that she can't watch TV til I am done!

Also really hungry today. Trying to control it, but just been having a convo with my boss about propoints in various takeaways. He has now gone out to get himself a subway :cry:Very jealous!

Today's food is:

Breakfast

Ricecake x 3 (2PP)
Laughing cow x 2 (1PP)

Lunch

Cheese salad (1PP) Dressing is free
Yogurt (1PP)

Dinner

Chicken tikka ready meal (10PP)

Planning on a crunchie later - can't believe they are 5PP!

I did it, and I went power walking which hurt like crazy and didn't make the full route but pleased with myself.

I may struggle to move tomorrow though!

Weekend are always tough to stay on plan. I tend to use most of my weeklies in 3 days, but I need to save some this week as I am out for a Chinese on Thursday.

So far so good, went out to the national space centre today but took a packed lunch and stayed mostly on track. Said no to wine at the pub and had a diet coke. Just had a satsuma after my dinner and have 34 weeklies left. Aiming to save 20 for Thursday so still plenty of fun to be had tomorrow!

Tried a new recipe for dinner from ww online. Blue cheese and broccoli gnocchi bake. Was nice, but needs tweaking as it was a bit watery and far too much brocolli. Will play about with it and post when I have it sorted!

Day 4 of shred done. It's definitely getting easier and I ache a lot less now. Determined to stick with it.

Early night tonight, then a bit of retail therapy tomorrow x

A positive day all in all!

Just a couple of rice cakes and banana for breakfast but a lush turkey subway roll for lunch. Can't believe it was just 7pp! Well happy with that!

Pub later though so I can kiss goodbye to a few weeklies for wine!

Tomato and mascarpone soup cooking for lunch next week and beef stew in the oven for dinner.

Daughter been "helping" me cook so kitchen looks like a bomb site. Best get cleaning up!

Still here, still going.

Will be a bit over today. 30pp been super hungry as did shred this morning and now off to Zumba.

Still have 15 weeklies left x

Not feeling happy today...I tend to look at the scales each day, (naughty I know) and only showing a tiny loss today compared to earlier in the week. Really want to get to 10st 4lb by Friday but can't see it happening now.

I have stuck to plan 100%, I still have 15 weeklies left and have earned 19 AP's which I haven't used. The weight loss just seems so slow this time, when I can pile it on so quickly!

I secretly wanted to get to 9st 9lb for my shopping trip 23rd March, but I won't make this. Into the 9stones is now more realistic. I think I will push the shopping back one more week.

It's just not fair, I am trying really hard and exercising ever day. Not sure there is any more I am willing to give up/cut down.

I have a lot of my points in the evening and save 6pp for a chocolate bar every night. Although this is allowed for in my dailies I wonder if it can be causing me some damage?? or maybe I eat too much fruit?? I have 3 portions a day on average. but doo tend to choose things like melon, grapes, 1 x banana, pineapple. So all high sugar.

I have far too many bananas... But they're just so much more filling!! I also eat hardly anything all day and then from about 6pm til 10pm will eat the majority of my points!! I think eating so late doesn't do my body any good - but I get so hungry otherwise!!

If you're doing everything by the book then you're doing it right - perhaps your exercise has caused a plateau? I always lose more weight when I don't exercise (weird I know) but I feel far more toned when I do exercise! I'd rather feel good then see it on the scales so keep taking those measurements and keep going! You're doing a fab job! X

Thanks, for replying.

Yes definitely think I have reached a plateau. It's weight in day tomorrow and I know I haven't lose hardly anything, which is so frustrating. I need the losses to stop me from just saying "sod it!" and eating what I like and packing in the exercising!

Determined to stick with it though! I need to get back in my size 10's!!

Today I am writing off my last 14PP and 26 AP's I have earned as I am having a Chinese takeaway with some friends tonight. There will also be wine!

Back