Lets do this!!!

Sorry for your loss Manda, hugs x

Thanks girls. I haven't done TS because I was advised to give my body a week to recover, but I've still managed to shift 5lb so I'm going to count it in as week one xx

Hi Manda. Well done!

My heads not been right since I lost the baby, and all I've wanted to do was eat and eat. I'm stronger than that though and I'm not gonna let it stop me. Day two of TS and going into it with a strong head.

Day four of TS without one single slip up, I'm super happy that I've managed this. I have the post miscarriage period from hell so I'm even more happy that I've touched this out. Totally determined!

I am sorry that you lost your baby. Good luck with your weight loss. You definitely sound like your head's in the right place at the moment!

Ok I know I'm being a real pain in the bum in regards to my signature and stats but I decided to put my stats at the weight I was when I first began losing weight just before I started exante. I thought it would help to fully see how far I've come since I had my youngest. I've also put my weeks back to week one as this is the first time I've gone full pelt TS. I'm so excited that I've done four days and into day five now. I've stuck right to it and it wasn't as hard as it was before. My tummy feels flatter and I feel good. I'm determined to go head first until Christmas Day when my reward will be my lovely dinner and dessert, then a few drinks after. Then it's back to TS on Boxing Day. I'll think up a new goal to strive for after that.

Hi Manda. I can see you're back in the zone! I have been totally off track and got a VERY nasty shock when I weighed myself this morning. Have decided to calorie count using My Fitness Pal until New Year and then go back to 100% TS on 1st January. That way I should lose some weight until January 1st when I'll hopefully be motivated to have a really good go. I just want to get rid of this fat and feel comfortable. I'm also going to restart my stats too on 1st January. I'll probably have about 4.5 stone to lose then and I'm going to set myself a date to lose it by and stick to it. Keep motivated because I'm going to keep coming back here for inspiration!!!!!!

You've done brilliantly Lynne don't beat yourself up! You're well on your way! I'm determined to shift at least some before new year. I feel horrible at this weight, gotta get it moving! I hope I stay strong and it carries on like this :)

I'm sure it will. You've got a lot of determination!

Back