Let's Get to know each other.

Hi Allanah and Miss_VCG welcome to the forum and thank you for introducing yourselves.

Miss_vcg well done to sticking to it hun, you got the ball rolling so keep going, the weight loss does slow down but keeps going. The last time I did this diet I was losing 950grams a week. Can you imagine how upset I was and it was hard to keep going. However the scales kept going down that's the main thing. To be honest we all want to lose the weight quick but this is the quickest I have came across so it's vital we keep at it.

For constipation Lipotrim has FibreClear which your pharmacy has sample sachets of for free. Tell your Phrarmacy that you contacted Lipotrim about the constipation and they advised that my pharmacy should have Fibreclear and I should get a couple of samples to try out. Here is a description of what it is :

FibreCLEAR, is a product that helps you increase your daily fibre intake but without the extra calories of high-fibre foods.
A glass of water containing a single teaspoonful of FibreCLEAR contains just 12 calories and looks and tastes exactly like a glass of water. It also contains 6g of fibre - that's more fibre than a bowl of Bran Flakes (200 Calories with milk but no sugar), 3 slices of whole grain bread (212 Calories without spread) or three apples (250 Calories)

FibreCLEAR consumed with plenty of water may be particularly beneficial to people prone to constipation and dieters on the Lipotrim Weight Management programme. Please note that FibreCLEAR is not a laxative.

I hope it works for you xxx

I'm going tomorrow myself to get some fibreclear as I tried to go this morning but couldn't but my chemist told me this would happen. I have the yucky mouth thing today hopefully it's a good sign xx

Same here on the yucky mouth.
Here's a dirty dance for the girls, I used to love this lol :banana dancer:

Hi. My name is Karen. I am 50 and have 4 grown up children. I am a nurse so work shifts which makes dieting hard for me. This is my second week, having lost 9lb in my first. Nice to have people to talk to about this. X

Hello mammagoosekaj well done for getting so far. It is nice to know that other people are going through the same thing as you xx

Hiya Karen, welcome to the forum and our little group of fighters :)

I think different aspects of our lives make it harder for us, some have demanding partners, little children or like you a job that has difficult working times. I'm certain that these are the reasons that got us to the place we are with our weight. We put so many other things before us and just neglect our own well being.

We might not be able to change but I know we can all lose some weight to make us feel better, hoping that we all try to change our bad habits too.

Looking forward to your second week weigh in mothergoose xxx

Jesi love the little dance made my laugh lol x

Hi everyone. I'm 27 and on day 2 of lipotrim. Finding it ok so far. I have about three stone to lose before summer. You all sound like you're doing amazing. It's so nice to be able to talk about it. I made the mistake of telling someone at work and got the full blown "that's unhealthy and dangerous" lecture. Since then I haven't told anyone else apart from other half.

Hi everyone especially newcomers Miss VCG,Allanah,Tigger, Sally & Karen,
I feel that this really is going to be a good forum (thanks Jesi). Lovely to see a mix in ages as we are all one on this diet.
The last 2 days I didn't have my shake at lunchtime as believe it or not I was not hungry. I still drank all my water quota, but was wondering if this was good or not to miss out on a shake. Do any of you know?

Hi Linda
You really need to have your 3 shakes other wise your not getting all your vitamins and nutrients , I know as I've done it and after a whole I felt weak , you are also meant to be drinking 2-4 litres of water daily , I actually feel like a camel lol...
Hope this helps

Hi Linda I have problems having all my shakes sometimes I go a day without any :( wrong I know but I don't feel hungry then I skip :/ I'm still not in ketosis don't know what's wrong but I have til Tuesday and so long as I'm back in to it for next week I don't mind too much

Dawny... welcome to the forum hun, great having you here. I try not to tell others as I don't like being judged. People make judgement and seem to be an expert in everything they don't understand. That is why I love this forum because we are all in it together. Don't worry hun we are all you need for support xxx

Linda... There are two important things about having the 3 shakes.
Firstly because this is a very low calorie diet, we need to have all the vitamins and nutrients our body needs to survive without having health complications like fainting, light headedness. You can lose concentration and just generally listless. There are much more important health problems that can occur but because I'm not an expert I don't want to give wrong information. We need all 3 shakes to keep going.
Secondly, You body will go into starvation mode and you will stop losing weight. You body will be shocked at having such little going in and will stop burning fat to keep itself safe because it doesn't know when you will eat or drink again. It holds onto what it has. This is the worse because the whole diet is wasted and you have done that for nothing. Your body will just start burning muscle instead. The 3 sachets a day is the lowest you can have before your body goes into starvation mode. You need to have all 3 to make sure you are in ketosis mode and not starvation mode. I can go on with just one drink a day but I force myself. I did it before and lost no weight and felt terrible. So 3 shakes and lots of water.

Allanah... please read above as it might answer your question as to why you might not be in ketosis.

ALSO PLEASE EVERYONE UNDERSTAND THAT ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS DIET FOR A WEEK OR SO, YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL HUNGRY ENOUGH TO HAVE YOUR SHAKES. YOU STILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR SHAKES AS HUNGER SUBSIDES SO YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL HUNGRY BUT YOU STILL NEED IT. THATS WHY WE SAY THE FIRST WEEK IS THE HARDEST.

Hello to everyone else, how is it going? I felt crappy today and my mind tried to sabotage me few times.

Hellllooooo xx

Ive had a pooh wk 2 :eek:... had 2 cry inducing moments, had a good bawl didn't fall off and lost 6lbs which I didn't think would happen...You know those 'fat' days when you think nothing is happening well I had 7 of them, but think im over the worst now and feeling mega mega positive...stay strong lovelies and have a great week x

Well done everyone....we all deserve a pat on the back xxx

love
Sal

thanks Jesi for the good advice. I will make sure I have all 3 shakes from now on.
Sal sorry to hear of your bad days. Unfortunately we all have them as this diet is quite extreme. With me just
voicing off helps, thats why I love this forum it has loads of support and no judgement. I am going to use this forum for posting about both good & bad days.
Have a good day everyone !!
Linda

well done chunky on both accounts lol as long as the scale is going down then it's all good babes xxx

Heres a dirty dance to celebrate :banana dancer:

Hey Jesi! I was told by my pharmacist to go on 2 shakes and a meal for the week to sort my body out and then go back to three shakes. My problem now is I'm so full from the food i can't have the full shake but I'm trying too! Hoping next week I can go back to three full shakes and lots of water. Heres hoping :) Thanks for the tip though! going to take it in to consideration with my next few weeks! x

Hi I'm also on day 3 need to lose stones but taking it 1 at a time, am finding it very hard in the evening when I have to cook for the family but trying to stay strong !!!!

Hiya Marzz welcome to the forum and well done on getting this far, trust me it only gets better hun. Please don't let your brain sabotage you as it tries with me. Keep going and stay strong.

Allanah you've done great so far hun, it sometimes helps to do a week of reefed xxx.

Hello all! I've commented a few times but thought I'd link into this too :)
My name is Lisa, I'm 32 and I'm from Wales. I'm a counsellor for the homeless working with ex offenders, mental health issues and addictions...ironic!
We send many of our residents to detox and I see this as mine, removing my addiction from my life...the only trouble with food is that you can't avoid it for ever, ha!

I go to Venice in 11 weeks, Portugal in 12 and dice breaking my foot in Egypt last September and bring in a cast for 4 months unable to work or drive I have piled on the weight! I'm the biggest I've ever been :(

I've also got rid of my boyfriend of 6 years and bought my own house as I felt like his mum and he put me down quite a lot.

So, onwards and upwards...I'm going to get slim, enjoy my holidays and hopefully at some point meet a fabulous man but in no rush, I'm quite happy by myself.

I'm 5 foot 5, 14 stone 5 and praying to be 11 stone or just under by May 6th xx

I've also done Lipotrim before, and cambridge. Prefer the restriction of Lipotrim so sticking with this. Feel like a seasoned pro...it works so well and it so easy to keep off after - why don't I ever do it!! Stupid foot, I was doing well. I will keep it off this time, I will!!

Back