Lianne's Diet Diary (Lianne's Losses hopefully!)

I am loving porridge. Had it again with cinnamon and a little bit of brown sugar this morning. So good. Fish fingers and chips for lunch.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sundays Menu:

Breakfast:
... 3 sips of a rockstar (until I put it into myfitnesspal saw that 1 can had more than my daily sugar allowance and tipped the rest away... put it as 100ml on my daily calories)
porridge with cinnamon and golden caster sugar

Lunch:
Fishfingers, chips and peas

Tea:
Chicken pasta bake (well,..... chicken in white sauce over pasta and veggies)

Snacks:
1 apple
1 pear
4 shortbread fingers
1 coffee

Came within 100 calories of my allowance today.

Porridge is my favourite breakfast!

I do overnight oats usually during summertime. Put some oats in a container with frozen fruit and milk. Leave overnight in the fridge. No need for any sort of sweeteners; the fruit provides plenty of sweetness.

I am definitely looking forward to having some hot porridge when the weather turns cold, though. With cinnamon. :)

One can of Rockstar amounts to your total daily allowance of sugar?! I probably shouldn't be shocked by that, but I am.

blimey! Well done on you pouring the rest away though!!

(I used to live on energy drinks too - they're pretty calorific too aren't they xx)

Wow really interesting to read your menus hun, a lot of good pointers for me. I love fish fingers! Trouble is, I mainly love them smothered with mayo sigh...:)

Wow really interesting to read your menus hun, a lot of good pointers for me. I love fish fingers! Trouble is, I mainly love them smothered with mayo sigh...:)

Thanks. .. a lot of my problem has been portion control. A bowl of pasta is 70g dry not 300g! Or 3 fish fingers not 7!

In shock right now.
It's been a whole week.... and I've lost 6lb! I'm guessing a lot of it is water weight, but still, I'm so thrilled. This is the lightest I've weighed (when I've weighed in at least) since Christmas 2013!!!

Thanks everyone for all your support <3

:wow::wow::wow:

A fab loss Lianne, well done hun! :)

Thank you SOOOOOO much. I honestly can't believe it (and I've been on and off the scales 3 times to make sure!)

I've noticed such a difference in my energy levels and how I'm eating. I'm eating 3 actual meals a day to get up to my calorie quota, instead of using 80% of the quota then eating one regular meal that tips me over, and because I'm eating actual meals I don't feel so sluggish and reliant on energy drinks either.

Tuesdays Menu So far:

Breakfast:
Coffee with evap milk and sugar
a banana

Lunch:
Fish and chips (grilled) with peas

Still got half my calorie allowance left, so am thinking spag bol tonight. Haven't bought any sweets/crisps into the house, so haven't been snacking on them absent mindedly, and haven't needed to either.

6lb is an amazing loss, well done!!

It's great isn't it, that we can eat more if we eat the right things!
I never had energy drinks but I pretty much used to live on crisps, bread, chips and veggie sausage rolls...not a bit of fruit of veg in sight and I was eating thousands and thousands of calories and I'd still be hungry.
Now I'm eating the right things, feeling full all the time and I'm actually struggling to make my calories up to what I should be eating!

Good luck for week 2 :D

Wow! :D That is an amazing loss - you should feel very proud of yourself :) Well done lovely :D xx

6lb is an amazing loss, well done!!

It's great isn't it, that we can eat more if we eat the right things!
I never had energy drinks but I pretty much used to live on crisps, bread, chips and veggie sausage rolls...not a bit of fruit of veg in sight and I was eating thousands and thousands of calories and I'd still be hungry.
Now I'm eating the right things, feeling full all the time and I'm actually struggling to make my calories up to what I should be eating!

Good luck for week 2 :D

Thanks lovely. It's amazing how much you can eat when it's better things. I don't feel like I'm on a diet at all!

Back