Lightbulb moment!!! Back on CD

LOADS!!! ;) I weighed in at 20st 9 last Monday, and I want to loose 7 st. My first goal is 3 though. Thank you so much!!!!! :) I'm starting on step 2 as my bmi is 45... Last time it was at just 40 so I managed to start on SS but actually having that meal has made the first week so much easier than last time. So unless I majorly stall, I think I'll stay on step 2 when my bmi is under 40.

That's so good. You can have the off in no time, this diet is fab. I broke mine down into 2 week chunks, just kept thinking 2 weeks at a time and in now In week 12!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

I hope so! I have felt so out of control with my eating for the last year, I need to get that back.. And my little weigh in has really helped to feel that again! :) xx
Are you on ss? What do you have left to loose to get to your goal? Xx

I was like that before Christmas. Lost 2 stone with healthy eating and running last year, managed to maintain that all year until November when I got 2 really bad sinus infections one after the other and basically eat everything in sight and stopped running for 2 months. Put on a stone and a half in that time!!!! Crazy. Started on 03/01 at 14.12 and this morning I was 12.3 so lost 2 stone 9lb in just over 11 weeks :) Want to lose another 10lb on this and then start running and eating healthy again and maintain around 11-11.7 stone. Now on step 2. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

I've got 5 stone in total to loose but I'd be more than happy to get the 4 off and then go from there. I think that a stone a month is achievable so realistically that's only 16 weeks. I need to stop messing around and just get on with it, as you say, to regain control. Good luck, you're doing brilliantly, just keep going. X

Wow Liz that's amazing! I did it before 4 years ago, once your in the zone your flying.. It's just the keeping disciplined afterwards. I intend to take up running again once I get into it more. Xx

I'm now on day 7, first weigh in tomorrow morning. Overall it's not been too bad, one wobbly night but straight back on it in the morning. Looking forward to being weighed, hope I'm pleased with the result so it spurs me on. X

Hey Ann day 7 for me too... I'm feeling really hungry today :( just had my second shake.
Big weigh in day for us tomorrow!! Mine is at 8.45 tomorrow morning, when is yours? Have you been weighing in at home still? I have but not going to count that will see what the scales say tomorrow morning :) I'm nervous yet excited.
I keep thinking of my goal - 2 stone in 4 weeks. And to add to the pressure I spent £120 on 5 bikinis earlier on, all a size 12 so I need to getting losing!!!!
How are you feeling after Friday??x

I have been weighing at home but I seem to fluctuate from day to day, also not 100% positive how accurate my scales are so really want to get weighed properly tomorrow 11.30am. I know I've lost but unsure as to the amount. I'm hoping for 7lbs, I'll be over the moon with that, or as near to that as possible. I really wish I hadn't had my splurge on Friday night. I know overall it's not going to do much harm but I didn't get back into ketosis until this afternoon, that's a whole day and a half of fat burning time I wasted just for the sake of some nibbles and some wine. Congratulations on setting yourself a goal with the bikini's, just keep looking at them and it'll give you that extra motivation. Although for me, the thought of a size 12 is so far away in the distance that I can't even see it using binoculars. Lol. Let us know tomorrow how you get on. Good luck. X

Lol Anne it'll be here before you know it (the size 12s). I can barely fit my bum into a 14 at the moment so I'm really under pressure. This time in 3 weeks we will have just arrived in Mexico - omg pressure!!!!!x

One question to you all. Since going in Cambridge I have been feeling really cold. Is this a common side effect??? Xx

One question to you all. Since going in Cambridge I have been feeling really cold. Is this a common side effect??? Xx
It's the metabolic nature of burning fat - as long as you are in calorie deficit you should find your basal body temperature a bit lower and will feel cold quicker ad stay cold longer upon getting a chill. It's a good sign when you're trying to lose weight. X

Yes it is! I am literally freezing all the time haha - its awful feeling this way but I know its for a cause reason, so Im just trying to get through it :) x

Good luck for your weigh in this morning Anne!x

Anyone know if you can use anything for the breath? Really conscious of not breathing on anyone at work in case I knock them out!! Lol. X

I seem to be ok with this, so far and I think that might be because I drink peppermint tea, anywhere from 3-8 cups a day! Or just carry around a small mouth wash with you (a travel one) and use it whenever you go to the bathroom :) x

Back