Lipotrim 2 packets instead of 3?

alipo

Hi I am on lipotrim and have very recently been taking 2 packets a day instead of 3 - I am male but there were no male sachets left so I have had to buy female. I was wondering if anybody knows what difference this may have or is it ok as I do not feel hungry for another?

Excellent forum by the way, I have been reading up alot - could not find anything in the search to do with this though.

Many thanks :)

Hi Alipo. Are you getting your sachets from the pharmacist or from the internet? Because this programme is only meant to be followed through your pharmacy and I don't think they'd sell you female lipotrim. The nutritional requirements for men and female are vastly different and so they make up the formula's according to what the average male and female body needs. Females generally have less calories than men so their shakes are made up with less calories. The fact you're only having two female shakes means you're seriously denying vitamins in your diet.
Go to see your local pharmacist and they'll give you a proper weigh in and will sell you the proper sachets. The stuff that is bought online can be a little iffy, sometimes they can be out of date and what not.
xxx

They have been bought online as I live very remote and do not have anywhere else available to get the packs. I was on it last year - all the dates are months ahead and legit.

I realise I have been lacking some of the vitamins but I am curious as to how this would affect me though over a week-two week period?

I am keen to loose as much as possible. Not having any problems sticking to the diet - alot easier second time around as the benefits are something I have seen and are very encouraging.

Back