Lipotrim recipes

Oh i hated the muffin in was so salty and bitter! it went straight in the bin

i just tried the muffin/ biscuit :S first bite was promising.. then it got realllly salty and now i just feel ill :(

I love the mouse, mixing the powder with a little water then mixing it (With a blender) and added some sweetners.. Felt so nice to have something a little thicker than water-shake!
I also just had ago at a 'fudge' didn't really think it taste on fudge but was a good serving, nice & warm & filled me up!! :D

has anyone tried any of these?? xxx

just tried the muffin loved it was so nice to eat somthing.

Some more things ive tried are

mint choc mouse. Same method just using strong mint tea water.

i love it also makes a nice hot mint choc.

any more magic ways to cheat the lipotrim boardem let me know

kaz Xxx

I hate to be a party pooper but i don't think it's recommended to microwave or freeze the shakes!:(

Don't shoot i didn't make the rules. :D

I have a spare shake from last year that had a hole in so ive pushed it one side everytime i go in the cupboard,so im going to try the muffin lol then if it dont work out i can still have a shake lol.

xxx

I have a spare too let me know what you think. Surely 1 can't hurt? Would love to try the muffin and for it to be nice!

i just tried a chocolate muffin with three sweetners disolved in the water before hand. it was edible but really salty. smells better than it tastes. prefer the shakes tbh. worth the try!..x

i just used half a meal pack first to check it worked

Why does it taste salty?? weird.

I guess some will know my views about all this messing about. Come on!! Read your bags!! Stick to the rules and lose some weight healthily. If you destroy the nutrients that's not good. Muffins are probably partly responsible for putting us in the position where we need to be on LT (certainly in my case).

Sorry for being boring, but I am passionate about this diet and don't like to see it messed about with.

Jon

i didnt add any sweetner didnt think we were aloud them? but mine didnt taste to salty was more savoury than choc suppose?

I tried the Chicken Stuffing last year and it was absolutely gross - very very very salty.

I did a Choc mousse and that was much nicer - but it was not as satisfying as having it properly as a shake.

Right guys....ive just used my spare to try the muffin....HORIBLE LOL its in the bin! I do think i over cooked it and i didnt put in any sweetner as i dont use sweetner even off a diet.Only used half the shake so im now trying out the choc bar,its in the freezer so ill keep you posted lol.

xxx

I guess some will know my views about all this messing about. Come on!! Read your bags!! Stick to the rules and lose some weight healthily. If you destroy the nutrients that's not good. Muffins are probably partly responsible for putting us in the position where we need to be on LT (certainly in my case).

Sorry for being boring, but I am passionate about this diet and don't like to see it messed about with.

Jon

I dont think there's any harm in people trying different formulation. However most of the time the "receipes" are pretty awful so most people dont really bother after one or two tries at something. Some people just want to make the shakes a bit more interesting and besides its quite fun to experiment. I truly doubt that one or two of these "receipes" in a week will do that much damage.

Of course people can do what they like, but I'm surprised that people who have chosen to do Lipotrim (when there are hundreds of diets they could have chosen) would bother to mess about contrary to the very clear and strict rules. There'll be plenty of time to experiment with lo-calorie and lo-fat recipes when we're facing food again.

Jon

Right just looked at my choc in the freezer was frozen but tastes HORRID!!!
So thats a muffin and choc tryed and both horrible.Was fun to try though.Glad i had a spare shake and didnt use my supply id have been little peed off lol.

xxx

They were the 2 things that made my mouth water so i'm glad they were nasty, i can stop drooling now, lol

Back