Lipotrim TFR 100%

Flippin' is a HUGE amount Lady24!! FAB! Well done xx

And good luck Harriet and 2ss :) xx

Well done lady24, brill loss :)

Hi
I've been on lipotrip for a week now. I have lost 6lbs in the first week but I am suffering from headaches, I'm drinking an additional 2 litres of water. Is anyone else having the same problem?
How are you distracting yourselves from food, although I'm not actually feeling hungry, the smell of food is very overpowering at the moment - I'm able to resist at the moment by leaving the room and shutting myself away. I hope this passes soon.

Hi Italianslimmer,

I'm just starting week 3 now but had constant headaches all of week 2, had my WI on Saturday an mentioned this to my pharmacist who agreed it was probably down to such a drastic change in lifestyle! Happy to say headaches have now completely stopped.Hope this gives you some reassurance.
Good luck and well done for sticking with through the first week, it really does get easier!x

Hi Italianslimmer, I was getting headaches too for the first 2 weeks and they stopped in week 3... I stupidly knocked myself out of ketosis at the weekend and now they're back so I'll know not to do it again :)

I'm lucky as I live on my own so there is no food in my cupboards, although when I am with family and they're eating I time my shakes so I am 'eating' when they are and it isn't soo bad. You've done well so far, keep up the good work.

I've felt like I've had an energy boost today. I was so full of energy I went out for a walk after my evening shake to tire myself out. This is definitely better than the headaches which have now gone.

Headaches

Had my first weigh in yesterday 5lbs of am delighted. I have been lucky I haven't been getting headaches if anything i'm full of energy as well and its great having no hangovers. I actually dont miss alcohol but I really miss eating something.........

Hi all I'm just starting LT on Thursday I'm really excited, I've never worn a bikini before, never even owned one, but I recently bought one and I am going to go on my first ever sun holiday in September. I've joined back up with my rowing team and I've paid up my gym membership so I'm hoping that all the change is going to filter through to those as well. Lately my boyfriend has mentioned a lot of activities like surfing and swimming that we'd like to do together but I'm feeling nervous and cautious because of my weight. So heres to being a size 10 very soon!

Hi guys just thought id add something, as ive been amazed by some real positive stories. I started the TFR on Weds 5th May 2010, and lost 1stone in my first week!!!

week 1 - 14lbs
week 2 = 7

Last edited:
I'm thinking of trying Lipotrim as I seem to have stuck on Slimming World and haven't managed to lose more than a pound or two in four months. I know there is a pharmacy fairly close by that does LT but I wondered if anyone can tell me how many calories you get per day by following LT 100%? And can you drink tea and coffee (without milk presumably) as I don't think I could last without tea!! Any information gratefully received...:)

Well done bestboy, thats amazing! :)

Hi force ten.
You are roughly on 450cals a day with lipotrim. And yep, tea and coffee are allowed but no milk and you are also allowed tablet sweetener too.

Thanks Summergurl! Just been for my second weigh in this morning! Another half a stone (7lbs)! ......Happy Days!x

week 1.....14lbs
week 2.....7lbs

Summergurl!....your story is Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!! Thats some weight to shift! WELL DONE YOU!!....How easy has it been to keep it off?x

Thanks Summergurl! Just been for my second weigh in this morning! Another half a stone (7lbs)! ......Happy Days!x

week 1.....14lbs
week 2.....7lbs

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

If you click on the link below it will show you how to put your ticker into your signature so that it will come up automatically in all of your posts from here on and when you update your ticker on The Ticketfactory site it will do so here automatically as well.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

If you click on the link below it will show you how to put your ticker into your signature so that it will come up automatically in all of your posts from here on and when you update your ticker on The Ticketfactory site it will do so here automatically as well.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Thanks Mini

However, im having difficulty editing my profile and adding a photo?? can you help?
keeps saying im not permitted.?

Well done on another fantastic loss bestboy!!

Summergurl!....your story is Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!! Thats some weight to shift! WELL DONE YOU!!....How easy has it been to keep it off?x

It has been farrrr from easy. I am still struggling now. Its the hardest thing ive ever had to do!!!!! You will hear quite a few people around here say that Maintainence really is where the hard work starts! But, i am getting there day by day. Hop on over to the maintainence section and read Jan's diary. She has maintained for over a year now and its just brilliant :)

How long are you planning on being on TFR?

Well done on your weight loss best boy :) xx

Thanks Mini

However, im having difficulty editing my profile and adding a photo?? can you help?
keeps saying im not permitted.?

You need 20 posts to put up an Avatar...

Newbie and Posting Privileges!:welcome:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

(How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Please read the link below as it will help you make your way around...

http://www.minimins.com/introduction...-minimins.html (New Members Guided Tour Of MiniMins!!!)

Love Mini xxx

Back