Lipotrim - The New Me!

Day 8 - Well started off with a big bang!!!! Went to chemist this morning.... 15lbs off!!! Absolutely thrilled to bits.... really motivation to keep goin, coz actually felt quite tired this morning... I think the mind over matter all week and the determined to be positive was slippin a bit when i get up... but this has really regenerated the ol pump again!!! Came back from the pharmacy only to discover the lady had given me the wrong bag... i have 14 Male Lipotrim Chocolate Shakes... instead of my bag which means im sitting here with nothing to eat! Thankfully my sis is headin out that way to the chemist and she has my bag of tricks... wish she's hurry up im starvin... even the thought of a choc shake now sounds fab *grimace*.. lol.... anyway the lady was really nice... she added in a free sample of soup, vanilla and two different flapjacks, so if i try them and they're gross, i can fall back on the reliable ol choc!!!!! Absolutely wrecked today... hubbie has a cough and barked all night in my ear...... so no sleep! Im also really cold at night, so need to add another few layers tonight.... so onwards and upwards... first stone off!!!! Thanks for all the support guys!!!

OMG! That is incredible. Well flipping done x

Excellent! Well done! the tiredness is an issue with me too, I'm hoping it'll pass soon! Tixylix for the husband! - or the spare room :)

Day 9... Hmm a tough few days but survived! Bank holiday here in Ireland today so was a hard one... stayed in a hotel last night... dinner in a restaurant with my husband and kids.... breakfast this morning in the hotel..... lunch out..... then KFC on the way home..... just tuned out and drank my shakes and tried hard to focus..... but did it! Told myself this is not for ever this is for now and is worthwhile with big results.... tired now.. reckon all that tryin to focus has dwindled the ol energy! Tried the flapjacks... jeez how disgusting are they???? Then tried chicken soup tonight... that wasnt so bad... but full of lumps, even though i stirred it forever!!!! Headin to bed early to recharge.... best of luck to you guys... this is tough but we're doin it!!!!!!

Day 10 - (double figures yippppee) goin well today, ordered a swimsuit from ebay that arrived this morning.... and was actually stunned to see it wasn't that bad on... and im only on week 2??! So reckon with a bit of fake tan i might just carry it off!!!! Still thinkin about food a bit and trying to banish any ideas of food from my head... just back from a cafe with my hubbie who had scone and jam and cream, but just braced myself and tuned out and before i knew it he had wolfed it down.... so better on his hips and not mine eh!! Off now to make a nice vanilla and coffee shake... have a good one girls!

Leluna... well done for resisting!!! I think thats the hardest park, is the social eating (rather than the eating at home). We have Tim Hortons here in Canada which is carb heaven, nothing with no carbs, sandwiches, creamy soups, bagels, danish pastrys and more dohnuts than you would know what to do with... if you think crispy creame is bad you aint seen nothing lol..... and its hard work watching Paul eat all that as i love it too but if you sit there with your water, you feel better afterwards for not caving in and knowing that you are stronger than you thought!!!!
Well done!!

Day 11 - Strange one this..... shouldn't have but did and went and weighed myself only to see the scales has not moved since my last weigh in on Wednesday morning??? I know the results were fab last week 15lbs is a hell of a loss, but cant understand why the scales are not movin for me..... hopefully over the next few days I see a loss?! My little boy is not too well either so hopefully he picks up... Off to have my morning shake... have a great weekend girlies we can do it!!

Day 12 - God it seems like ages ago since i started this! I love the day by day diary idea, coz even when you look back to day one you think... omg was that just 12 days ago... gotta say it guys but feeling really comfortable now.... i noticed at the start a lot of people sayin it gets easier into the second week and have to say i definitely feel more relaxed about the whole thing now... the hunger rumbles have gone and with tons of water I don't feel so empty! Was thinkin about food constantly... still think about it a bit, but not as much as before! Can feel the weightloss already and am thrilled.... moved a few tops from the back of my wardrobe to the front... reckon it wont be long before they go on! Really lookin forward to my hol now knowing when i go to the airport i can look myself in the eye and think... i made the effort... did the sacrifice and it's paid off!!! Instead of goin on hols with weight on kickin myself and feelin miserable!.... a happy bunny tonight!!!

Day 13 - Still goin strong! Was over with my sister this morning doin her make-up, waxing and hair.. she's headin to spain in the morning with her friends.... sat with here while she packed all her lovely clothes for the hols and was quite happy helpin her pick out everything.... only reason i was quite happy was i knew im makin the effort for my own holiday in June and will soon be packing smaller clothes for meeeeeeee!!! Next weigh-in Wednesday... reckon i will be lucky if its 3lbs... scales not doin much this week and its totm... but still after last weeks loss im happy with anything!! Have a good day girls!

I bet its more than 3lbs. Youve done so well in week one you should be very proud of yourself. Your doing great. Good luck for wed xxx

Day 14 - Hopped on the scales this morning (couldn't help it!) and still not moving.... tomorrow my second weigh in and reckon it will be 2 - 3 lbs.... now if i was in Weight Watchers i would've been thrilled with that... funny how when you're on this you're constantly obsessed with weigh ins etc!!! I know when i started the lady at the pharmacy told me a stone a month is the norm... i lost over a stone in one week last week, so should be thrilled but still was hopin for more (greedy gal!) but tell you what, my clothes are definitely looser, i have loads more energy... am much happier coz i know ive taken control of this problem and just need to focus on what i came here for... to loose 3 stone by June.... so stone 1 down and here's to demolishin the next 2!!!!!!!

I know Kate its so unfair for the kids sake.... hate it in the summer when the kids wanna go swimming... cringing inside. We holidayed in Ireland last summer. My husband bought wetsuits for the two kids and himself at the start of the week, coz the weather was so fab.... by the end of the week he insisted i get one. I relented and went into the dressing room to try one on... tried on an 18 and nearly had a heart attack tryin to squeeze my fat ass into it.... pulled back the curtain and the guy who owned the shop shouldve won an award for trying to keep his face straight... he looked like he wanted to scream with laughter... I looked like an endangered whale species... my face was scarlet from squeezin into the suit. My husband said 'brill, you look fab... let's get it'! (love him!) i then nearly had to be surgically removed from same suit and we left the shop.... the suit is in the attic... ready for this year and boy are things gonna be different!!!!!! Blubberchick is gonna be gone and rubberbabe will come on board!!!!

Bless you for telling this story. I was nearly crying with laughter, not at you but with you and your husband sounds lovely. I read it through a few times and think I laughed harder every time. I could so imagine myself in the same position - or not as I would never have been brave enough to even go there. You must be made of strong stuff. I hate swimming too and have a lively seven year old but as a single mum he doesn't even have a dad around to pick up the slack on the fun and games so I have to do this for him as much as for myself.

Ah it was such a funny and in a way sad day Cate.... but know what you mean about doin this for your boy.... anytime ive struggled since i started this i look at my two kids and inwardly say 'this is for you' and funnily enough my husband brought the two kids out for a walk tonight... usually he doesn't even ask me as its 'my time' now that usually involves me with my feet up, coffee in hand and a bar of chocolate in the other, chillin and watchin a bit of my tv or on the laptop or whatever..... but tonight i went with them... we had a lovely walk and stopped off on the way home for icecreams for everyone (i got a magazine!) but i think that's what it's about... spending time with the kids because before we know it they're all grown up and don't want to be seen in your company coz they're cool and we're naff!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 15 - Only lost 2lbs this week, reckon totm didnt help! It was the lady in the pharmacy that surprised me, she said it was very early on this to be showing such poor results??! Hopefully the scales will move this week for week 3... altho i really cant complain, thats still 17 pounds off in two weeks?? and i can notice it in my clothes and can defo see it off my face..... so just gotta stop whining and get going again.. the main thing is i have lots of energy, don't feel hungry and when i do a quick drink of water sorts that and im in such a positive frame of mind... no more shame or guilt associated with overeating! So cmon scales get moving downwards.... pleeeessssee!!

Nothing like a motivational pharmacist eh??? :giggle: You're right, 17 lb in a fortnight is bleddy amazing!!! and if it was totm then next week should be even better than this one, you're on a roll! :0clapper: just dont do what I am prone to doing and get complacent about it and then start picking - you've had a great start and its onto Week Three!

Awww thats not very encouraging of her to say that to u. Like u say 17 lbs in 2 weeks is blimmin marvellous. U gotta look at the bigger picture or we would all give in. Well done babycakes keep on going xxx

Day 16 - Gorgeous day today.... cant believe im on day 16... mad stuff! Can def notice a few things... my wedding rings are winding around my finger.. before i would've had trouble removing them! Got my hair done today and can really see the difference in my face already! So if thats only week two.. looking forward to week 10! Still feelin full of energy and ignoring any food temptations! Altho last night when i was makin kids lunches had a sniff of the chicken lol!!!! but not gonna break 100% need to keep goin to get to my goal... hope next week brings a good loss.... fingers crossed! love this diary thing.. seems like ages since i started it... cant wait till goal and sit down and have a full read through of my daily rants!!!

Back