Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Today's food (day 4 refeed)

B - shake
D - chicken salad & pitta
T - salmon & veg & new potatoes
S - grapes & satsuma

I'm not a fruit lover, well I wasn't before, so will be easing myself in and trying different fruits as I go on :)

x__lis__x said:
Going to plan my food for today shortly, there is a lot to add in today so don't know how I'm gonna manage it.

Got the in laws over this weekend and they've not seen me since the start of the diet :)

I am going to an Indian restaurant Saturday for tea, still on refeed then anyone any ideas what I should have, I'm not normally a curry eater so no idea what's available. Was thinking of having 2 shakes that day n the one meal, would that be ok too?

Thanks for any replies, no other meals out planned for a long time after this so it is a one off. x

I would go for something like a chicken tikka with a salad (think it's usually a starter but u can ask for it as a main)

Hope u have a lovely time - indian is my fav ;)

Hi there! Just wanted to pop by and say congrats for how ur handling refeed! Well done...

Re Indian - I don't eat it so not sure of the options - just avoid creamy sauces and fried stuff, batter etc! Also cos ur tummy still tiny, just have a starter as ur meal, it'll be more than enuff! Hope that helps... WW have a section advising re Indian restaurant food choices, u cud have a peek at that maybe's!

Thanx peeps, I think the chicken tikka with salad as a main will be perfect as it's just flavoured chicken, no sauce.

My friend came round today and I offered to make tea for her and said it was salmon veg n potato, she's never tried fish and said ok. She is now converted and will make the tea again, she was impressed with how filling it was and easy to make and healthy too!

I also tried some peas today which I have never liked and they were yummy, I can't believe the changes in tastes it's brilliant :) x

Well done on your fab loss. Refeed looks to be going well for you too.
The chicken tikka will be your best bet alright. Remember you do not have to eat everything on the plate. When in restaurants I always drink plenty of water with the meal. It takes the edge of the appetite, gives me something to do while everyone is eating bread or dessert and it helps me drink less alcohol.
Enjoy all the new flavours as you refeed and have a fab time fir your meal. The family will be pleasantly surprised at the new you!!

Thank u Irish Molly, u were my inspiration for wanting to follow GL, u have done an amazing job, hope I can be as successful.

Aw thank you for the kindness. GL, if it suits you and your lifestyle, is a fantastic food plan. Sure you will slip now and again but as long as you keep the 80/20 rule in place you won't go too far wrong.
Set yourself a weight range that you will be happy to keep within. I believe if we obsess on a single figure it is difficult to keep to it. Weight will fluctuate by 5-6 pounds for no good reason at any time of the day/week. Also be very careful on your portion sizes.
Good luck for the coming days.

Can't wait to hear what the in-laws have to say :)

Enjoy your meal xx

Back from the meal, was early as 3 kids involved :)

I had the chicken tikka starter as my main and when it came there was plenty of food and it was delish!

In-laws were very impressed with my transformation, MILs exact words 'oh my god look at you skinny min' I was so happy.

All in all im having a great refeed week and feel like I can go on and make good food choices in the future.

x x

Bet you're feeling great! And so you should!! :) Massive well done! xx

Today's food (day 6 refeed)

B - shake
D - chicken salad
T - fish & salad & new potatoes
S - grapes & satsuma

Had a can of diet pepsi as wanted to see how it tasted and it's allowed! Was really sweet n felt really bloated after, think water is def the way forward :)

Todays food (day 7 refeed)

B - main bar
D - chicken salad in wm pitta
T - salmon & veg & new potato
S - satsuma & grapes

Goin shopping tomorrow so will get more of a variety of fruit :)

I've got 14 shakes left so will be having one a day until they are gone.

Looking good, you're doing really well :) xx

Thanks Jan.

Got my shopping list ready for tomorrow using my GL books. My shopping list has never looked so healthy :)

Just weighed in using the Wii and lost 3lbs this week, I weighed on it last week before I went to weigh in so I could get an accurate loss each week. I'm so shocked as I didn't expect to lose at all.

I'm now into the 10st range at 10st 12lbs :)

That's an amazing loss for refeed well done :)

Just realised I have a 'normal' bmi now too :) woo!

Food today

B - 2 weetabix, skimmed milk
D - shake
T - chicken salad wm pitta
S - fruit, not sure what until been shopping

Woo hoo on the BMI - that's always been one of my goal to be "normal" :)

Prob the closest I'll get to being a normal anything!x

Lol x

Back