LittleOne's Little Diary

I meant the almond one...was still half asleep haha!

The koko you can have 200mls.

Well after 2 days this week of indulging at work plus my birthday I've gained 1kg (2.2lbs).

Knew that would happen. Have had no will power whatsoever to say no to goodies that are given to us by patients.

Batch cooked like crazy a couple of days ago and made choc brownies with mint flavouring. They are lush and I do take some with me for a sweet fix.

I've also not had dinner a couple days this week as I've just not had the energy to stand and cook. Must get into the habit of taking something out of the freezer before I head to work in the morning.

I'm just in need of getting some routine going (I hate routine!) and some motivation back. Other than a goal weight there's not an occasion or a reason I'm loosing the weight for other than to get healthier so I'm finding it difficult to stay motivated.

So it's a new week and I can do this!

Hiya Hun, here to subscribe :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

A belated happy birthday!

Don't worry about the gain, I'm sure you'll get it off again soon enough x

Thanks guys. I just need to start being more behaved at work and stop picking at chocolates.

Back on it today but thanks to going over my overdraft (payday is on wednesday) I have no fresh stuff in. And is it me or do strawberries go off really quickly?!

So had weatabix for breakfast and a Whitworth shot for a snack. Will probably have some scrambled eggs and bacon with toast for lunch and thinking a baked potato for dinner.

I'm going to get my online shop ready for payday. Will add some frozen fruit so that I have a stock.

B - weatabix (hexb) with milk (1/2 hexa).

S - Whitworths shot (3)

L - bacon sandwich (5)

D - mug shot with chicken breast

Snack size chomp (3)

Syns 11

Potatoes are sprouting so that was off the menu. Really scraping the barrel (cupboard) for food at the moment. Thankfully I stocked up on mug shots and tins of things. Still have loads of batch cooked bolognase so that's 2 nights dinner sorted, just have to remember to take it out of the freezer in the mornings.

B - weatabix (hexb) with milk (1/2 hexa)

S - Whitworths shot (4.5)

L - mug shot, chicken breast, Babybel light (part hexa) Muller light, treat curly wurly (3)

S - crackers (3.5) tiny snack cheese thing (part hexa) pad of butter (2)

D - spaghetti bolognase

Payday tomorrow and looking forward to ordering my food shop!
The mug shot for lunch on work days works quite well so might stick with that for now. Thankfully no bad gifts from patients today so no temptation.
Going to have a look around the forum tomorrow for new recipes and snack suggestions so that I don't get bored.
Really hope I have a loss on Friday so that I can feel motivated again.

Well having gained 1kg last week taking me to 70.7 in new scale money, I had a good food week (sadly very little speed food) and have lost 1.7kg (3.7lb)! I'm now at 69kg (68 in old money) which is the lowest yet!

I was hoping to have lost the gain but wasn't expecting more! That was the boost I needed.

Back