Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

Just bumping this up for Allan, but if anyone would like to add their name to the list please feel free. :D:D

Carol aka Mrs Depp ~ Friday & Saturday ~ booking Jurys
Becky85 ~ Friday & Saturday ~ booking Jurys

Gonna book my hotel .. this one is a deffo for me! I don't have a hang up about Liverpool anymore. :D

What was the hang up? :confused: I'm very curious now and you know how nosey I can be lol!! ;):D

Ex last year (M) had a thing for all things Liverpool as his ex was from there. He was always there. I'm ashamed to say I grew to hate the place and her (I'm sorry to say it, as she is dead) - it was all him though, nothing to do with her, she can't help it if he rammed he and her memory down my throat all the while.

I still hate him so much.

Aww sorry to hear that Gill, let go of the hate as much as possible and when you come to Liverpool we'll make sure you make some new, happy, sunny memories of your own so you can hopefully forget all his mind games okay? :D

Aww sorry to hear that Gill, let go of the hate as much as possible and when you come to Liverpool we'll make sure you make some new, happy, sunny memories of your own so you can hopefully forget all his mind games okay? :D

I've heard from those who have met you that you are pint sized. All I can say is there's a whole lot of love in that there pint. :) :hug99:

I've heard from those who have met you that you are pint sized. All I can say is there's a whole lot of love in that there pint. :) :hug99:

She is .. and there is :D

You'll love Liverpool CC! It's probably my fave city in the whole country. You'll be party-ing so much all the bad connotations will just fade away :cool:

You'll love Liverpool CC! It's probably my fave city in the whole country. You'll be party-ing so much all the bad connotations will just fade away :cool:

Think I'll book me room tonight. :)

:eek::eek: Oh that's such a lovely thing to say ladies!! Thank you SO much! xxxx :D:D :hug99:

We'll make sure they do. ;) :D

Think I'll book me room tonight. :)

YES!! Don't forget to add your name to the list too! :D

Just bumping this thread up! :D
I've also added a ticker (how excited am I???? :D)

Anyone wishing to put their names on the list please feel free, the more the merrier!

Carol aka Mrs Depp ~ Fri & Sat ~ booking Jurys
Becky aka Becky85 ~ Fri & Sat ~ booking Jurys

so far only two people for the liverpool meet?

LOL! There'll be tumbleweeds in Liverpool. :giggle:

Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime :) cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)

Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime :) cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)

Welcome aboard the Liverpool Meets train Shelbell! :D Don't worry about being able to dance, I can't either lol! It's not a requirement for a meet that we have to go out dancing, sometimes people will decide to stay in the hotel lobby or go to a pub or for a meal instead so you'll be fine.

Please say you'll stay for the evening too? :D

Whatever you decide it will be great to see you :D:D People usually go off and do their own thing throughout the day. :D

Last July we all made the Pumphouse the 'return' place to meet up, Irene and Cat did some sightseeing, some of us went shopping, some went back to their hotel room ;) (they know who they are lol!) People were arriving at different times during the day and so I made sure I was available to meet them seeing as I'd arranged the meet. :D

Back