LIVERPOOL MEET 11-12 JULY

Hi Carol,

I have only done two meets so far and have to say I have so enjoyed them. It is wonderful meeting people in real life that you have come to know in the virtual world.

The last meet I found so motivating and inspiring that it has helped me to get my head back into dieting mode again.:thankyou:

I am sure some members would love to go but feel shy like myself:eek: but it is well worth the effort as I have found everyone is so nice and welcoming.

When you arrive I have found it takes a few minutes to get your bearings and to match up user names with faces etc. Very exciting!!!

Would recommend a meet to anyone who may be thinking about going.

I am definitely going to do my very best to be there:)

Love Mini xxx

When you arrive I have found it takes a few minutes to get your bearings and to match up user names with faces etc. Very exciting!!!

OR you don't recognise some of your bestest members :cry:

teehee xx

Im thinking mrs depp doesnt know my name.. lol. everyone else has a real name.. and i just have a minis name.. LOL..
x x

Depending on dates I may be interested :)

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Kitteh aka Cat
Irene
Dave
Summerskye aka Sharon
Bluegrapefruit aka Leah
Mini - maybe:D
Westiegirl aka Sarah

It would be rude for me not to come the meet closest to me! Even if I'm skint I can still come for the day!

Cat my love, I've put your name in :D

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Kitteh aka Cat
Irene
Dave
Summerskye aka Sharon
Bluegrapefruit aka Leah
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev

Missed the last one as my mum was ill, so would love to make it to this one, even if we only drive across and don't stay, we'll do our best. Any dates in mind yet???

im an old fashioned Catherine.. hehe.. I think it looks quite a pretty name.. even though i dont get called it.. lol..

x x x

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Kitteh aka Cat
Irene
Dave
Summerskye aka Sharon
Bluegrapefruit aka Leah
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev
Annie D
FatFighter - maybe (sorry don't know your name!)

Wow! What a great start! :D Shall we start sorting through some dates now?

Shall we start sorting through some dates now?

Ooh yes! Let's :D

What about sometime in the summer .. say July time? There doesn't seem to any meets around that time ... I think :rolleyes:

Ooh yes! Let's :D

What about sometime in the summer .. say July time? There doesn't seem to any meets around that time ... I think :rolleyes:

My birthday is Saturday 5th July!

Back