LIVERPOOL MEET - UPDATE

Haha Carole! I'd never be able to share JD with anyone if I ever got my hands on him lol! ;) I'd be the possessive girlfriend who didn't let him out of my sight!

Stud muffin Allan? You'll be giving him an inflated ego (I was gonna say big head but I know how much he loves a double entendre!) :D:D

:D See gossiping behind my back when i cant defend myself, It`s my Birthday, so i cant tell Mrs G that i am going to snub her invite for a night out so i can spend it with a load of strange females,( Hang on 1 wife or several women in a hotel????) i will get back to you on that one :D

:D See gossiping behind my back when i cant defend myself, It`s my Birthday, so i cant tell Mrs G that i am going to snub her invite for a night out so i can spend it with a load of strange females,( Hang on 1 wife or several women in a hotel????) i will get back to you on that one :D

LOL LOL :D

:D After consulting my better half, i have decided to accept her invite, as a kick in the B#lls and a black eye dont sound too appealing :D

:D Oh yes, she is 5ft 11 tall, and can pack a punch, i made the mistake of showing her some self defence techniques, now she uses them against me :D

She sounds like a clever woman - what does she see in you? lol;):p

:D My charm, my whit, my big c##k?? No it`s probably cos i do most of the house work, cooking, ironing and earn good money :D

:D My charm, my whit, my big c##k?? No it`s probably cos i do most of the house work, cooking, ironing and earn good money :D

Don't forget your modesty too eh? lol ;)

Mrs G's got you well trained Allan! Well done to her! She should definitely be on this site giving us all tips! :D

Don't forget your modesty too eh? lol ;)

Mrs G's got you well trained Allan! Well done to her! She should definitely be on this site giving us all tips! :D

:D I keep telling her, i`m only with her cos no one else can look after or pamper her as much as i do, and 20years together shows i must be doing something right :D

:D I keep telling her, i`m only with her cos no one else can look after or pamper her as much as i do, and 20years together shows i must be doing something right :D

So that old tale about 'treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen' isn't true then? Or are you just an old softie who likes to make out you're a hard man? Awww bless!!:D

So that old tale about 'treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen' isn't true then? Or are you just an old softie who likes to make out you're a hard man? Awww bless!!:D

:D Hard on the outside with a soft centre just like a big bar of chocolate, and i give her just as much pleasure :D

Back