Total Solution Lockdown weight loss journey

bubblebabeuk

Exante Weightloss Ninja!
So, back again....

I'm doing total solution 600 calories a day.
Disabled so no real added exercise.
I've done VLCD previously successfully. The key is lots and lots of water to keep that hunger away until ketosis starts.

I also stick to shakes only for the first two weeks, so I'm not thinking about food excessively.
I also add psyllium husk powder to every pack to ensure I dont end up constipated and help keep me feeling fuller.

Time to reclaim my wardrobe!

Start Weight
20st 12lbs 26.01.2021

Week 1 20st 1lb (-10.4lbs)
Week 2 19st 12lbs (-3.6lbs)
Week 3 19st 10lbs (-2.0lbs)
Week 4 19st 7lbs (-2.5lbs)
Week 5 19st 2.2lbs (-5.3lbs)
Week 6 18st 13.5lbs (-2.7lbs)
Week 7 18st 10lbs (-2.7lbs)
Week 8 18st 8lbs (-2.8lbs) ☆birthday☆ so one meal off plan!
week 9 18st 7lbs (-1lb)b
☆not my best week 😭
Week 10 18st 7lbs (stayed the same)
☆bloomin easter eggs☆
Week 10 18st 3lbs (-4lbs)
Back on it whoop whoop!
Week 11 18st 4lbs (+1lb)
Time to draw a line, and stop messing around!
Week 12 18st 1lbs (-2.8lbs)
Week 13 18st 4lbs (+3lbs) 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I explained below.

Week 14 17st 12lbs (-6lbs) woo yay so pleased!
Week 15 17st 10lbs (-2lbs)

Last edited:
Hey bubblebabe, I’m just popping by to say hello. How are you finding being back on plan? You’ve had some cracking losses so far. :) I haven’t done exante properly since Ts was 600 cals per day. It seems as though it’s all changed now, not sure why as it did work. Anyway, looking forward to following you on your journey. Lisa xx

Hey bubblebabe, I’m just popping by to say hello. How are you finding being back on plan? You’ve had some cracking losses so far. :) I haven’t done exante properly since Ts was 600 cals per day. It seems as though it’s all changed now, not sure why as it did work. Anyway, looking forward to following you on your journey. Lisa xx
Feeling fine to be honest, I dont overthink the food thing, porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch, shake with ice for dinner.
I dont understand why it changed to 800, like you said it works fine on 600.
Xx

Another 5.3lbs off this week!
I'm finding it easier to get around and do things as well.

Made my self a calorie free jelly for when I feel I'm missing out.
Used exante water flavouring and some mix a mousse gelatin.
Fingers crossed it tastes good!

Jelly was a good addition to add variety while on total solution, exante only have lemon or orange so I'm going to check what water enhancers the other VLCD diet brands have.

Week 8 -2.8lbs
I'm so happy with that as it was my birthday and I had one meal off plan, including a small slice of cake.

It felt awful though, I had tummy ache and felt so over full after, not doing that again! Just relieved I was straight back on plan afterwards.

Well done for getting straight back on plan & happy belated birthday. You've had some pretty consistent losses so far. I restarted last week but trying Slim & Save instead of Exante. Same type of plan though.

So back on plan after a stayed the same week 😭
I fell in the Easter trap, but I'm on it fully now!

Good that you are getting back on track. How's things going?

I had a rubbish weekend and slipped, so i admit to avoiding a weigh in, i will however face up to it and weigh today 🤦‍♀️

I had a rubbish weekend and slipped, so i admit to avoiding a weigh in, i will however face up to it and weigh today 🤦‍♀️
Ah never mind. New day & week ahead.

Well done!

So..... 18st 4lbs.... I'm officually a self sabotaging idiot, I'm so very disapointed in myself. I slipped, I cheated, and I cheated myself again.

Hopefully this is the kick up the butt I need to stop mucking about.

Im going back on just shakes again, try and get back into my zen diet state.
Im going to uodate daily, with what I've eaten regarding oacks etc, hopefully that will do the trick.

Back