Lola's Journey - Take 2!

How was weigh in ? :)

I was down 3.5 lbs.... :) sorry was away since Thurs so haven't had a chance to go online!

Was absolutely thrilled - really gave me a push in the right direction! Was as good as can be expected on my weekend away, hard to make the right choices all the time but did my best! Back on it since I came home and feeling good! Would love another loss this week, think that would prove to me that I'm definitely back in the zone! I can already notice the difference in my energy level with just 9 lbs gone!

How has your week been?

so hungry today :/ ... did well not to eat my body weight in crap food at lunchtime..cannot stop thinking abot my SW Steak and chips with peppercorn sauce for tonights dinner!! 6.30 pm cannot come fast enough ;-)

aaahhhhhh could feel myself slipping into self destruct mode since yesterday! Got stuck in work until 9 pm last night so was starving when I got home, ate my dinner and 2 packets of snack pack tayto and had a glass of beer!!! raging with myself now! Then this morning we slept in so have had no brekkie as yet, just a coffee and a chocolate biscuit! I'm hoping that I will manage to even a maintain tonight on the scales, I;m not sure that I even deserve one but I would hate to be up at this early stage in the journey :)

Gonna have a bowl of cornflakes now and a salad for lunch and then WI is 6pm... fingers crossed :/

So I was up 1.5 lbs last night! No one to blame but me! But I've decided that instead of doing what I usually do and throw in the towel at this stage, I'm gonna get back on it today and sort myself out!

Looking back over the last week I think I actually did lose the run of myself! I wasn't eating when I should have been eating which resulted in hunger kicking in and bad choices being made! I did my shopping last night after class so I'm ready to draw a line under it and start again this week! Wanna see those scales showing a decent loss next Wednesday!!

So for brekkie this morning it was scrambled eggs made with skimmed milk and a coffee! Gonna trya nd up my water intake to a full 2 litres every day! Have really been scrimping on this so far!

Onwards and downwards hopefully :D

Back