London exercise / gym buddies

Hi all

Sorry for the late reply been so busy at work. Diet out the wedding but trying to get back on track.

I got married at Bellagio hotel in the courtyard was so nice and the weather was perfect.

Hey ladies, hole everyone is well.

I went to my first ever group exercise class on Friday (Zumba) and loved it, sweated like a P-I-G lol

Hoping to go a couple of times a week and then gym twice a week. Got to work my gym membership to the max lol

BigBlackBird said:
Hey ladies, hole everyone is well.

I went to my first ever group exercise class on Friday (Zumba) and loved it, sweated like a P-I-G lol

Hoping to go a couple of times a week and then gym twice a week. Got to work my gym membership to the max lol

Well done, Zumba is good and yup gets ya sweaty!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I done a walk around black park in slough this weekend was brilliant and really helped soothe my mind

I've fallen off the wagon for months and months. Given up for awhile but I'm back now. Hope you are all doing well. We most do some type of meet up soon.

Definitely happy to meetup :) thank you, I'm just going for a meal, didn't really want to do anything lol what plan you following? X

I also need public weighting lol. Was trying to do Cambridge with my left over packs but think I need to join someone.

Just would be nice if I had some friends going through the same weight struggle so I had the support from someone that can relate

Back