Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Hey BMG great to hear from you. Working full time , house , kids and trying to diet is a big challenge but you sound like you are on the right track :) I put on on holiday in August and only just back where I was before I went but I am steady and still a stone lighter than in May. Keep on plodding is my moto of the week! !! :thumbup:

Absolutely geordie! I put on 3.5 before I went off on hols and lost 1.5 while I was on hols!! Walked a lot on hols and ate and drank what I wanted!! Have lost 3since being home and just aiming for Christmas now! Feeling great to be back into a routine but it's definitely busy!! Trying my best to lose all the weight! Have 1.5stone to lose and I know it'll be tough coming to goal! Have you heard of crossfit? I'm Thinking of going there 2 a week if I can get work to be a bit flexible!! It sounds to me like your weight loss is like mine... slow and steady with a few bumps!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3 weeks off plan & I have put 7lb on :eek: I'm gutted & sooo annoyed with myself. I find it so hard to stick to plan on my own & go completely off track. Please feel free to give me the kick up the bum that is deserved & much needed!!
Hey bird Aquasharine is right. Start again and dont loose it all together. These things can be pulled back!!!! :eek:

Thanks girls I've sat & re-read my books this afternoon & I'm planning what to have to eat tomorrow. Going to take your advice & take it one day at a time & write everything down :) x

Thanks girls I've sat & re-read my books this afternoon & I'm planning what to have to eat tomorrow. Going to take your advice & take it one day at a time & write everything down :) x

That's what I have ended up doing... Meals
all planned for the week... X

Well done Bird - first steps, one at a time :). Good luck and keep us posted. Hope you had a god time on hols at Perranporth Sookie

Ah thought you'd been :) you've been quiet so thought you'd been holidaying :) just ordered some mayflower sauce on EBay as quite a few people seem to be raving about it making a sauce that tastes like Chinese curry adding chicken, peas and onions.

Been really busy, and was away last weekend for my birthday..
Never heard of mayflower sauce.. Any chance of posting a link x

Not for mayflower curry - you make up the powder with water - I've been told it's 6 syns/serving just add cooked chicken breast, onions and peas - apparently it's like Chinese curry. There are threads with recipes for lots of other things if you look through the SW forum threads. Magazines are good for recipes as us the SW website and recipe books from class Sookie. I'm making cottage pie for tea and have a beef and red wine casserole ready to go in the slow cooker tomorrow.

If you have a Farm Foods near you apparently you can buy the Mayflower sauce there or B&M whatever shop that is - don't have either near me in Cornwall hence I resorted to EBay to get some to try.

Not for mayflower curry - you make up the powder with water - I've been told it's 6 syns/serving just add cooked chicken breast, onions and peas - apparently it's like Chinese curry. There are threads with recipes for lots of other things if you look through the SW forum threads. Magazines are good for recipes as us the SW website and recipe books from class Sookie. I'm making cottage pie for tea and have a beef and red wine casserole ready to go in the slow cooker tomorrow.

I have endless recipes.. Just wondered if there were any that use the sauce, as I'm pretty useless unless I have a recipe in front of me x

Hey aqua, still sticking to plan but not losing too much!! have started back to work and I'm great during the week but weekends I'm not as good. Also started crossfit a few weeks ago. How have you been doing? Still trying to be good!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Ladies

Im back and 1st and 4lb lighter than when I started last April.
Congrats to you girlies, Aqua, Cookie and Balleymoney you have done amazingly! You must be so proud!!

Whats new??

Unfortunately after posting last my ex-boyfriend who I was living with and we had been together for 2 and 1/2 years decided to tell me after our fabulous holiday and planning the future!!!!!!!!! That he loved me but was no longer in love with me...needless to say we split so I moved out and 3 weeks later moved into my own flat which I had to completely re-kit (but managed it) and in the meantime instead of comfort eating managed to be really good and continue to lose. What an unlucky roller-coaster 2013 was, I am very glad to see the back of it. I havent been sticking to plan to lose weight just eating healthily, however, Im now back on plan...and gymming it!!

Hope 2014 is better than last year!

Really hope your all well.:D

Hi Ladies Im back and 1st and 4lb lighter than when I started last April. Congrats to you girlies, Aqua, Cookie and Balleymoney you have done amazingly! You must be so proud!! Whats new?? Unfortunately after posting last my ex-boyfriend who I was living with and we had been together for 2 and 1/2 years decided to tell me after our fabulous holiday and planning the future!!!!!!!!! That he loved me but was no longer in love with me...needless to say we split so I moved out and 3 weeks later moved into my own flat which I had to completely re-kit (but managed it) and in the meantime instead of comfort eating managed to be really good and continue to lose. What an unlucky roller-coaster 2013 was, I am very glad to see the back of it. I havent been sticking to plan to lose weight just eating healthily, however, Im now back on plan...and gymming it!! Hope 2014 is better than last year! Really hope your all well.:D

Hi Becky. Lovely to hear from you :). Welcome back. Fab weight loss. Sounds like you've had a really tough time but well done on your new start, sounds like you achieved a lot despite what was an incredibly hard year for you in 2013 xxx We've not been posting on this diary for a while but pop onto my diary, link in my signature and post there x Cookie and Geordie post there too as well as having their own diaries so if they don't see this post will pick you up there I am sure x I know they will be glad to see you back too x Also let us know if you set up your own diary page xx

BMG same as above for you xx. Hope all is well your end too xxx

Hi ladies I'm back on the sliming treadmill, long time no speak to you all. You were all so supportive last year, I kind of fell off the bandwagon after I had my kitchen redone and couldn't get back on it. My hubby was also in hospital for nearly six weeks so was visiting every day, we also had to cancel our holiday but arranged it for July this year. Well here I am again back on the bandwagon. Still going to the gym but may have to give it up as I am having two grandchildren this year and will need to help out with them. Not to worry though I will still get the exercise in as I now have a energetic labradoodle puppy to take for walks. Hope you are all ok and not like me have stuck to the plan. Xx

Back