Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

Hi Everyone

I feel bad now - my oh is lovely really - he just worries about me being overweight and is a naturally black squares person so he gets really freaked out by anything out of the ordinary. He had a little wobble at the GTT but we're just going to have to wait and see. I've been looking at GD type diets and if I have it - I'm going to struggle - It's the total opposite of what I eat! Am totally trying to second guess if I have it or not - I know there's no real symptoms but......

If nothing else, this is the wake up re my diet I have been needing. I ate so well yesterday and feel so good today.

Out of interest - does anyone know if I can not have GD by changing my diet (cutting sugar) / increasing times a week I walk or do yoga now or if I have it, do I have it and it's now about control? I'm 24 weeks now.

GTT is 16th June.

Peaches - I reckon baby's turned.

Hi Everyone

I feel bad now - my oh is lovely really - he just worries about me being overweight and is a naturally black squares person so he gets really freaked out by anything out of the ordinary. He had a little wobble at the GTT but we're just going to have to wait and see. I've been looking at GD type diets and if I have it - I'm going to struggle - It's the total opposite of what I eat! Am totally trying to second guess if I have it or not - I know there's no real symptoms but......

If nothing else, this is the wake up re my diet I have been needing. I ate so well yesterday and feel so good today.

Out of interest - does anyone know if I can not have GD by changing my diet (cutting sugar) / increasing times a week I walk or do yoga now or if I have it, do I have it and it's now about control? I'm 24 weeks now.

GTT is 16th June.

Peaches - I reckon baby's turned.

Hope you're ok Nicki. Hopefully the GTT will show no sign of GD. I had one in my last pregnancy (because of high BMI) and one in this pregnancy too (because I had a big baby the 1st time lol) and both have come back clear. Fingers crossed hun! xx

Just thought I'd update you all... baby is HEAD DOWN!! :D sooooo blinking happy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

xxx

Woohoo peaches that's fantastic that baby is head down! :D

Woohoo peaches that's fantastic that baby is head down! :D

Fantastic Peaches - so are you back on for natural birth like you wanted?

Thanks ladies! :)

Yep! Really really pleased! Back to the plan of going to the Midwife Led Unit! I'm seeing a consultant on Tuesday to talk about induction at 39-40 weeks (that's a different story - due to hubby's job. If I go over my due date it's likely he will miss the birth - or if he came to the birth lose his job!) but apart from that, all is back on for a natural water birth xx

Back