Loose 3 stone in 6 months Challenge!! :)

wow thats fantastic!! and theres you thinking gain!! :) u must be very proud esp with being sick! How u getting on this week... im doing good, still sticking to it a 100% so far :) but im banking the most points u can everyday for a big night out on sat for my friends bday and its totm week approaching so im craving everything haha but allowing myself a wee treat at night to look forward to :) xx

Joining!!

Hi octoberbride and everyone!!!
I'm in - my three months started 3 or 4 days ago if i play it from the beginning of my diet - weigh ins Tuesdays for me,
I'm a yoyo Dieter - would love to change this and keep low - instead of keeping high like lately

My plan is Lipotrim - 3 shakes a day - with daily minimal cheats - like the odd 17 grams of cheese (70 cal) or a miso soup (12.5 cal)
if i'm in ketosis each morning and evening i will count myself successful for that day
NO plans to get out of ketosis with my cheats - done this before i know it works like 2 radishes, half a courgette and 6 raspberries in a day for cheats - that is not bad going imo

good luck with your dress october and i'll take you up on the 3 stone in 6 months

Starting weight 12 stone 7

Goal weight 9 stone

Can I join too

Hello All, Three stone challenge sounds do able, could I join you.

Over the years I have consistently and steadily put on weight. I am 5ft 1 and wear a size 20 top now edging towards a size 22. I am finding myself getting breathless just walking up the stairs. I will not visit friends and family as I have started to feel ashamed of myself. Now it is time to either go further into despair or tackle my lack of activity and over eating. Decision made to lose weight and now the hard bit to stick to it. To motivate myself I have booked a holiday to Dubai at the end of October. So here I am day three of slimming world. I intend to weigh in on Wednesday and will take one day at a time.

Thanks very much x I really did expect a gain this week due to been ill, last few days has been a bit off plan because had a busy few days xxx but 100% from tomorrow x good luck to use with your weight loss journey x

Making a yummy chicken dinner tomorrow and looking forward to it already hehe xxx

Keep up the good work :)

Not a weigh in day... but i'm no longer Obese ... my jeans are looser and best of all i have that feeling where everything is so much less effort, like getting up off the floor, or reaching for the kettle ... moving accross the room to get to the kettle is easier and literally overreaching my limbs to wherei think things are but it feels like i reach them sooner, things seem much closer

This is not something i want to go back to that weight

The more the merrier xxx I'm finding it hard this week to stay on plan as been very busy lets hope the scales are nice to me lol xxx

Well done greentigress.. I'm hoping on weigh in day on Wednesday I will no longer be obese. Nicole I'm preparing day before as I find being busy and in a rush if I reach for the easy option which inevitably is always what I should not be eating

Good luck Octobride on weigh in today.

Count me in , want to loose three stones by october 2013. Brother's in law wedding. started on the 6th of April 2013 at 74.4 kg , have lost so faris 4.4 kg. But feeling depressed that in the last week, have not lost anything. Reason could be that felt the urge to chew , has had couple of bites of meat on three ocassions and then skipped the shake. Started 100 percent today and need the forum to keep me motivated.

Can I join?
I'm Claire I'm doing slimming world at home without the group so it is a bit more difficult. 3 stone would be fabulous!!! Gimme!! lol
I weigh in on a monday morning :)

Oh yes forgot to say I put on all the weight when I was pregnant :( tried every diet going, would love to get to target by christmas, I keep looking at my size 12 jeans and sighing lol. Is 67lbs loseable by christmas? or is that pushing it a bit?:confused:

Good luck with your weigh-ins today Nicole and Greentigress. What days do everyone else weigh in on?

Hi Girlies :) Yay im so excited theres more joining!!

Im going to update the original post at the bottom with all your starting weights for the challenge and your weigh in days, could you check to make sure i got them right ok... Do you want to start it as week one for weigh in day next week or do you want you weight loss from last week to be recorded for the challenge... for example this week will be myself and nicoles 2nd week so we will be a week ahead... sure work out how you want it and let me know :):)

Gretingress welcome!! :) Best of luck on your journey!

Kayam - Thanks very much and welcome :) Ill also be on my honeymoon end of october so the thought of the holiday is pushing me on also :):) Good luck!

Lizzie - Welcome!! :) would you mind confirming your weigh in day and best of luck!!

Chandinraat - ooo both a wedding to be concentrating for in oct :) would you mind confirming your starting weight in stone and pounds :) and your weigh in day - good luck!!

Rum Belle - Welcome of course you can join! Good luck... work out how much you feel you can loose weekly such as 1-2lb if it leaves you enough weeks running up to then its very doable :):) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didnt manage to get on yesterday but the scales were kind and got another 3lb off this week so im well delighted! 10lb in 2 weeks :):) so def ahead of myself for the challenge!!

Good luck everyone weighing in today!!! xxx

First post in now updated :) Good luck everyone!! xxx

9 lbs down today now I'm 11st 12lbs

GREEN TIGRESS

Lovie i hope you get every lb you want off for your Wedding and Congrats

Massive well done!! That is absolutely fantastic!!! :):):) you must be feeling on cloud 9! Any tips to share :):)

Ill update your stats now :):) and thanks so much about the comment on the dress, apparently its in the shop already and was meant to take 4 more months so im delighted least i can use it for incentive now to try on... im way off yet though but ill get there!! xx

Well done Octoberbride and Greentigress - fab losses!!

I've lost 3lb. Not as much as I was hoping for in week one but 3lb is 3lb gone and banished from my life :)

Weldone all xxx

Nicole's had a crap week and my 1st gain in 13 weeks a 1lb and a half on :( very strict with myself this week and I should get that plus a wee bit more off this week xx sorry not been on much been a busy bee last few days xxx

Good luck all
Xxxxx

Back