Lose skin

I've been looking into vibration plates and almost all of the reviews on Amazon say they help tone - so maybe help with skin too? Just a thought.

mmm i might look at these x x

Unfortunately you can't tone skin, only the underlying muscle. That might help a little if you work really hard at it. Loose skin just seems to be a fairly inevitable consequence of significant weight loss for some people, but it's still much better than carrying too much fat - that's how I view mine, for sure! :) xx

Well I have been rubbing cocnut butter in my belly like nutcase. Do you think thats the reason I ganed 0,5 lbs this week ? :p

I just hope Im lucky. I better be. Or I will be so sad …

That's absolutely ridiculous, lol. No way should you try to drink that much, you'd never get off the loo, and it wouldn't do anything for you skin except stretch it back out a bit and maybe make it worse in the long run! Seriously, I wouldn't do that. Try sensible things, like losing slowly, but just accept that you're doing the best for your health by losing weight, and anything that may or may not happen to your skin is insignificant by comparison. :) xx

Dont worry. Not going to drink 4,5 l of water a day. :) but there was other things too.
Will see when I get to this far I will see… :)

Hheheh , not just yet but girls you have no idea what I have to share with you. I got myself a coconut butter ( i think it was coconut, need to check) anyway - have been using it for 2 weeks now. Before I started to use butter I made photos. And today I made photos again. Its 17 day difference but it just wow - and I have not lost so much weight in that time. Only 4 lbs. Will post photos when I get home late at night. Didnt have time to do it in morning.
Maybe its not so scary after all. There is hope. :)

auto-correct , oh well :p

Last edited:
Ohhh looking forward to seeing your pictures hun might have to get some coconut butter xxx

So here are the photos I wanted to share with you. Naked ones - sorry if this offends you but you really need to be able to see skin , so here we go

17 days apart and 4 lbs weigh loss

porgandkylg12short.jpgpogandkõht17.jpg 048.jpg

This is what I use, i put it all over my body and I know I still have a lot to lose and maybe I dont have lose skin just yet, I still was amazed by photos and I think this butter is working for me. Will keep using it, hopefully I will get what I want =)

You can see a difference especially in the second in my opinion. Keep going love :) x

will have to get some great results

you can see the difference well done xx

a couple of years ago i lost 8 stone in 9 or 10 months - i came down from 22 stone to 14 stone. i would be lying if i said that i didnt have a bit of sagging on my upper arms, inner thighs and on my bum....but over all i was quite pleased with the fact that my skin didnt get really loose and droopy - but i think that if i had kept going with the weight loss at that rate it would have been a different story - the start of the sagging was one of the reasons i stopped the strict diet - but of course most of the weight then piled back on and this is why i am starting again - my saggy bits seemed to fill back out when i gained the weight... so this time i am using my experience to make sure that i lose it slower this time!

Back