Losing 13.5st in pictures - 8st gone so far!

Great progress :) You're doing brilliant!

Very inspirational, I'm tall too (6 foot 1) and have big boobs too- and starting out at 22st9lbs (BMI 41...) :( But no-one would even guess my weight is close to that. My bf thinks I'm about 17st bless!!!

Now I cant wait to see my clothes get too big for me :)

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! xxx

Thanks for the lovely comments! :eek:

Breaking Flab, my fella is exactly the same, sure he thinks I'm in the 16's or something, his eyes nearly popped out of his head the other day when I said I wanted to lose another 9 stone! :D

---

Finally broke the 4 stone weight loss barrier after a fabby 4lb loss this week, so its new pic time! When I'm at target it'll be so interesting to see all these pics lined up next to each other of my gradual shrinkage!! I've updated the first post too x

4st 3.5lbs gone

progress4st3.5lb.png

Wow - just seen your pics - that has inspired me - put 11 pounds back on - but im determined to loose it again!

fatfacebeforepic.pngme17114.jpg

Feb 2013 v's Jan 2014! Wow!

Imirbop - Thanks hun. No I dye it myself using L'Oreal, I'm a student and only work part time so can't afford expensive salons. I've put a pic of the box below so you know what it looks like. I used to change the colour loads before I found this dye but I love it so much I've been using it for over 3 years.

lorealhairdye.JPG

skinnyjeans - Great idea, it's a huge boost looking back on your old pics and seeing just how much has changed. I've got so far to go that it can get kinda disheartening sometimes, but seeing the progress I've already made is really helpful.

You are doing so well... the difference in each photo is really noticeable. Thank you for posting them

WOW!!! You look AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. I've been trying to decide whether or not to join Slimming World USA online and this is inspiring. :) Congratulations on your success! :)

Thanks guys! :)

Gillybops - Thanks so much for posting, it's so inspirational to know it CAN actually be done! You look incredible, well done you! xx

Woweee its posts like these that really make me want to get my bum in gear! You've proved t can be done and I'm so excited to see myself change !

Aww well done, you look amazing! Very inspirational :)

Back