Losing motivation at wk 7 :(

Thanks so much for your encouragement! Another wk nearly over.

Today is day 50 for me!! I actually can't believe it. Had a few slips at the start but I've been 100% for SO long now!!

Day 50 :wow::wow::wow: that's amazing :eek: !!! I'm only on day 12 so I can't wait to get as far along as you (hopefully :fingerscrossed:)
Well done!! Am gobsmacked! You should definitely make a weight-loss ticker so we can follow your progress.

x S

Just thought I would update here as this is where I had originally posted - lost 5lbs today !! :) which means my 4lbs a wk spell is broken, haha. i did a LOT more exercise this wk though, im thinking that has something to do with it!

Just thought I would update here as this is where I had originally posted - lost 5lbs today !! :) which means my 4lbs a wk spell is broken, haha. i did a LOT more exercise this wk though, im thinking that has something to do with it!

That's brill Binkyblush! Good on ya missus!

x S

Firstly... yay on the 5lbs :)

Secondly maybe try going for 7lbs mini goals? The rate you're going you'll meet a target every 2 weeks or so. Wouldnt that be motivating? Knowing your reaching the mini goals you've set? This is what ill be doing as i have around 10 stone to shift.

Well done yet again on the 5lb loss! Mind you, be careful not to overdo the exercise on a TFR diet. You can get injured because there is not enough carbohydrate in your system to fuel your muscles.

Also you can start to feel very weak and tired. Worse still it can even cause your wonderful losses to slow or stall!!

Keep going, you are amazing x

Oh I don't like the sound of that..! Don't worry, Sadly I am definitely a creature of comfort and won't be pushing myself to do anything majorly uncomfortable :p I'm not doing loads of exercise, but for me it's good, if you get what I mean?

Loser I love your idea! Definitely an attainable thing to do, I mean reaching a goal every two-three weeks like that would definitely be great for motivation. Like half a stone is quite considerable when you think about it! My chemist told me I had over 10 stone to lose too. If it helps at all though, after the first few weeks i'm finding this reasonably easy to maintain and the first 3 stone have dropped off!

3 stone gone, Binkyblush - that's excellent news! You're almost a third of the way there already... That's a good candidate for your next mini-goal, I reckon :)

I think 4lbs is a great loss and if you're losing 4lbs every week that's over a stone a month.
I've had quite a few weeks where I've only lost 4lbs, but on any other diet I very much doubt you will be able to lose that much in a week, it all adds up.
Reading success stories has helped me and taking pictures each month to compare them. Also set yourself little goals. Good luck, I hope you keep up with it because its certainly worth it :) x

Back