Lottie's Diary

glad she is a lot better hun and what a lovely day you have had x x x

Thanks Chezz, I am feeling positive :)

Been very good on plan, went on my fitness pal and retrospectively logged all my intake for the past week. Yes the bad days were really bad (over 3000kcals) but there were plenty good days too, so it's really helped give me some perspective.

WI in the morning, I am curious as to what the scales will say after such a mixed week. Hoping for a STS, might be a bit optimistic though, but determined not to be gutted whatever the result. I'm back on it!

I'm totally with you. It's a bit of discipline if nothing else that makes you still add it. At least then you know what has gone in and you don't get disheartened when you'e imagining it a thousand times worse and throw in the towel and make it worse.

And hell, you've got to have a life! :) Experiences and memories are worth much more than pounds that can come off another day!

Glad you had such a great time love xx

Thanks PSP :) Gran is doing even better today, managed a bit of lunch and hasn't slept as much. I rang my aunt, who is visiting the care home daily, and my gran even managed to have a short chat with me :)

0.5lb on for me this week, not bad considering the naughty days! Feeling motivated and in control so this week should be much better.

Work has been a drag today, just feeling bored and demotivated. Hopefully I will be more in the mood tomorrow!

half a pound is barely anything and will be off in no time :D

Glad everything's looking up lovely :) xx Here's to tomorrow :) x

hi lottie
glad you are feeling alot better love and nan better to x x x x

Well today has been excellent food wise, just my 2 shakes so far. But... I am starving! Tuesday is take-away night so that's a huge bonus :D

Had a decent day at work today, some good energy going on :) lots to do, but that makes the day go fast!

Tonight I'm going to chill with hubby and kitty catching up on Game of Thrones. Hubby is away every Wednesday and Thursday night so I have been known to go off the rails food-wise. I have a friend visiting tomorrow night who will help keep me on track luckily! Thursday night I'm planning on keeping busy with a sewing project that hasn't got much further than my imagination yet :)

Busy hands is the best way round it I think, cos it keeps your brain busy too :)

Hmm well a sneaky peek on the scales and it's not looking good so far this week. Maybe my home-made plan isn't strict enough. I will continue doing what I'm doing til Monday, and if no loss I will rethink my approach.

I did a stint on vlcd that went really well for about 12 weeks so I am considering that option. I also tried JUDDD which I thoroughly enjoyed, but losses were slower (obviously!). So these are my 2 options I'm considering. I have some festivities in 2nd week of July, so might do JUDDD until that is over then move to vlcd.

Saying that my dad is coming from Dubai in August for a fortnight, so vlcd would be very rough! I would want a strict 12 weeks on it when I do it. So maybe I will look at my calendar and find the first 12 weeks with no big events, maybe from 3rd week August...

Stop sneaky peaks on the scales lottie! It ruins ur motivation if u see a higher not number than you hoped. Take the battery out and give to OH till weigh day. I find the pressure is less and I eat better when im not focusing on the scales. Weight fluctuates too much :)

lol i like that one with the:) battery x x

Its a great idea isn't it? I will ask my hubby to hang on to it for me when he returns tonight :)

Just had a mini-meltdown, someone at work trying to tell me how to lose weight, followed by a telling off from my hubby for not recording my food yesterday, so I unfortunately fell into the chocolate digestives. Ooops! I am very much an angry eater.

And... BREATHE! So glad to be home now. I spent the rest if my day at work with my headphones in and keeping to myself - usually best when I've got my grump on :) I'm feeling better now, I'm only going to focus on MY goals and ignore other people's standards. After all, I'm trying to find a way of eating that suits me, not them! I think I'm going to start calorie counting with weekly calories of 10500. I will have a 3000 kcal day per week, two 500kcal days and four 1500kcal days to start and see how that works out for me. Monday will be 3 weeks attempting my current plan, so I will try the new plan for 3 weeks from Monday and then reevaluate it. If I'm not losing steadily, I'll probably give JUDDD a go. I'm going to do this - I'm just not sure which way yet :)

Last edited:
I'm feeling better now, I'm only going to focus on MY goals and ignore other people's standards. After all, I'm trying to find a way of eating that suits me, not them!
t

Exactly :) It's all for you, sod the others! :)

You're doing so well lovely, it's hard to avoid the scales (I had a weigh in this morning and this afternoon too! God knows why I did it to myself, I need to stop it! It's self sabotage and really gets you down sometimes (or false hope when you think you've got things to play with)

Great idea bout the battery. Hope you're feeling better now lovely :)

Yes I'm feeling so much better, thanks hon :)

Sooo I have been working out the maths for next week. For 2lb per week loss, mfp is suggesting 1430kcals per day, so 10,010 per week. So that's spot on for 2 days of 500, 4 days of 1500 and one day of 3000.

I'll be starting this on Monday with a 500kcal day. Really revved up to go, deep down I know my current eating is not good enough to lose weight!

Be careful lovely, 500 is very low and will likely not be sustainable. Don't want you to get disheartened and upset x

Ah thanks :) I might just have a 2500 day and divide the rest of the cals evenly over the other 6 days. That would be 1250 per day. Do you think that's a bit more realistic?

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it :)

Back