Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Morning! You're not alone! I'm up too and before the kids aswell! I'll probably be feeling completely zonked by 1pm! Black coffee is on the menu here too, don't want to start my packs too early so will delay it until about 10 or 11am. I feel determined today, what you said yesterday did strike a chord, am I ready? And the answer is yes yes yes lol accept myself and be unhappy or do something about it! Which is what I'm going to do! 1st March today so a brand new month! We should set a challenge, how about it? I would like to lose 21 pounds this month! Hope that's not too optimistic lol

Let's kick sum ass today x

Oh yes I'll need a little power nap later lol!

Coffee and pint of water now being consumed and back in bed watching tv for half hr before kids up and the taxi service starts!

Gonna take the dawg for long walk today, mind u he's only a teacup chihuahua so it might kill him!

I'm glad I made u think as that's wat it's all about being honest and hope I wasn't to honest? But that's me very black and white!

Right mrs ur on 21lbs WE can do it and feel so much better now I can moan and whinge at you pmsl!!!!

V x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yes moan and whinge away! We'll be a right ole pair because that seems to be all I do nowadays lol Awww I feel it for the dog hahaaa, usually I drag my kids out with me for marathon long walks and they hate it!! What are we like eh! All for the sake of burning a few extra lbs, it's gotta be done though! Oooook just had breakfast lol apple n cinnamon porridge with a big cup of warm water and actually quite enjoyed it lol was not the least bit tempted by the kids crumpets etc I've got to accept that food is here, in fact it's everywhere lol and I need to resist, get to where I need to be and then introduce new eating habits, because bingeing daily is not a normal way of life!!! If I carried on the way I have been I could easily hit 25-30 stone!! Well I fully intend to spend this morning relaxing, as best I can with kids in the house, and then a good walk around the common lol

I've got a feeling that we're going to get some really nice weather towards the end of the month and I want to know that I'm at least part way through my journey into the world of slim!

That sounds like a plan, I need to take dawg out but raining and he'll get cold lol!! Need to put layers on him!

I'm sitting on sofa at mo dreaming of food! I've got a dull headache as well boo......

Yep house full of food, my daughter now wants marmite on toast my fav, then my son will come in and want bacon sarny after footy training and I'll have a pint of water lol! I had shake for breakfast strawberry, think I'll treat me self to toffee and walnut for lunch.....living the dream!!

How old r u kids? Xx

Awww, it's lovely and sunny here in London today lol, spring is defo in the air!

Funnily enough I don't really get the shakes, I'm more of a fan of the soups coz then I feel like I'm having a 'proper' meal lol, I like to jazz em up with lots of black pepper and Tabasco! I've heard that the mango shake is really nice so might get that in my next order! Getting excited over flavours gosh in turning into a real saddo lol

I've got 5 in my brood! Yes 5! Don't know how that came about!...well actually I know 'how' lol, I didn't actually set out to have a large family, we had thought 3 and then went on to have 2 more so now I've got a lil army! My youngest is 2, then 4,8,9 and 11, they're a good bunch most of the time lol they keep me super busy!

How's it going so far? The water is a struggle today for some reason, I'm forcing it down! Going to grab a soup in a bit, may have 4 packets today if I get any 'urges' lol

X

Wow 5 I bet they do keep u busy lol!! I've got 2 one of each 13 and 11 but they do their own thing now hardly c them.

I'm not good my head is so sore I've just been to bed and woke up still not feeling any better. I'm downing water today trying to clear head, feel miserable?

I've ordered some soups for next week, like u say to make u think your eating. Don't like porridges, I didn't like mango, choc mint is v good cold or hot. I like the peanut bars too but can't order them til next week as my cdc wants me to have 2 weeks clear of them.

V x

Awww, maybe try having a couple of paracetamols and a long soak in the bath, that's where I'm heading off to. It will relax you a bit.

I love the porridges and the rice pudding! My counsellor rang to tell me she has to see me on Monday instead, not too pleased about because I've bad a few wobbly moments! So now the race is on to lose as much as possible by Monday lol, was 16.10 on my 1st weigh in last week so will just have to hope for the best.

Today's seems to be dragging on!!!

Yeah my weigh in is mondays, I haven't been 100% but we'll c if I've lost! You can only do your best now til Monday then it's a new week.

Should go for a walk might make me feel better but it's an effort to move lol. God the way I feel now, I'm wondering y I'm carrying on

V x

Awww I hear that Hun, feeling the same here ,it doesn't help that there's not much happening today so the hours seem to be dragging.

My tummy is rumbling and as it gets nearer to my danger time, it could only mean one thing lol hunger strikes! I'm just going to look forward to havin my next pack and keep things into perspective, I feel like ***** about myself so why am I going to stuff ***** in my gob?! No logic there lol I just want to keep to our march challenge, after that then I'll see where I'm at and how I'm feeling but being 16 stone something just isn't cool anymore, it never was lol but you get my drift!

I'm here whenever u want to have moan x

Omg I've just woken up! Feel loads better and just had a choc mint shake! Oh and pint of water!

Yes we can and will do this, not sure about 21lbs but I'm gonna give it a bloody good go! This is the easy bit though, maintaining is gonna b rough!

I'm now xooking yea for kids waffles and southern fried chicken????????!!

Did u have a bath? Come on we will be slim and sexy lol! 1st of March is nearly over, just the evening to get through xxxx

Yep I'm the queen for hibernating and not looking in mirrors xx

Slim and sexy hell yeeeah! Sounds good! I've been good so far, running to the loo every 2 minutes!

That's good that you feel better after your nap, you lucky woman! What I would give for an afternoon nap, I've forgotten what that is now haha!

I'm tempted to have that 4th pack but I don't know if I really want it?!? Hmmm...

Southern fried chicken yummy, mind over matter, just remember there's plenty of time for that when your slim x

Yeah I'm worried about being able to sleep tonight though!

That's gd yeah we both so good today hey! Well if u want it have one it won't kill yeah chick!

R ur kids in bed yet? I end up going to bed before mine most nights lol!!

Yep I've sent them all to bed and now I'm settled watching The Voice which has kept my mind totally off food lol

I decided against the 4th pack, I don't think I really want it and I need to try and get used to the fact I can't just eat out of habit, I maybe singing a different tune tomorrow though haha

Overall I'm feeling pretty good about today, we did well!

X

Yep we did woop woop to us!!

I did however have a fourth hot choc mmmm!

Early night for me and tomorrow's another day chick xx

I've just got into my bed because my tummy has now started groaning like mad! That was my cue to run to bed!

Tomorrow is indeed another day! Another kick ass day lol

I stopped the water 2 hours ago and still running to the loo every 5 minutes, will have to stop drinking from at least 6pm in future.

Bless ya how funny lol!!

My daughters got friend sleeping over so bit noisy at mo but I'll be up soon!

Night night yeah we did day 1 xx

Day 2

Woken up feeling dog rough lol, nothing to do with the diet...I've got the most hideous of colds and can't seem to shake it off tut, totally blocked up, sore throat, the works! Hate it! On the plus side I've managed to get through day one which is an achievement for me lol because I usually manage the whole day fine and then go off the rails and start picking from 6pm onwards....so I'm back in the zone right now and each day I'm in this diet the stronger my resolve to stay on it until the end so here goes!

Kids still asleep but I'm up, don't know why I don't use these precious moments of peace n quiet to catch up on some more shut eye...

I'm determined to thrash out the 21 lbs I've set myself as a march challenge and determined as ever to get it done, trying to break the weight loss up into mini goals seems to be the way forward lol, if I think I've got 6 stones to lose then the mountain just feels too mahoosive to climb, so for now a stone and a half seems doable and after that I'll set my next challenge.

Going to have a sneaky weigh in this morning too see where I'm at. My mum is coming around later to take the scales away, as requested by me, because sneaky weigh ins are actually daily weigh ins and it can it too detrimental in the long run so I'm getting rid! Gotta nip my weigh in obsession in the bud!

X

Don't weigh yourself!!!!

I'm sorry your feeling rough babe, lots of sleep and hot baths for u today then?

Yes we did day one together, that's fab chick thanks for ur support, now only another 30 til April pmsl!!!

I've gotta go watch footy this morning so gonna freeze but b nice to get fresh air. Yeah wats it all about us awake and kids not!!

Hope u don't mind me commenting on ur diary as I haven't got one xx

Vanessa! Mind u commenting on my diary!!! Oh puhleeeeese!!! I love our messages! You my dear, are my diet buddy whether you like it or not! So you'd better continue to comment on my diary for as long as I have a bloomin diary! Ooooook!

That's good you're going to watch footy this morning! Anything that involves being out of the house and keeping us distracted away from eating is a bloody good thing!

Kids are up so going to get up and fix them some breakfast and then enjoy a porridge or a shake, may have a hot banana shake, don't know how that's gonna taste but I need Something hot in my system this morning.

X

Aww fanks Lou!! Your my buddy to lol!!

I'm so cold could cry and got nothing hot so had toffee and walnut shake with pint if water and wait for it....coffee with splash of milk!!!

Got few bits to do this arvo but at the mo I'm stuck to sofa trying to thaw out! Hot bath is needed I think!

Oh let me know how hot banana goes, I normally have hot choc mint but ran out boo xx

Back