love atkins

Tanx going well so far, have had 2 ltrs of water already, usually struggle to have 2 by evening.

Hopefully 3 litre of water

B. Bacon 2 and egg 1

L. Salmon salad and mayo

D. Pork stuffed with duxelle stuffing wrapped in parma ham and served with courgette

S. Cheese

U am actually eating more veg than before I started atkins!

Hopefully 3 litre of water

B. Bacon 2 and egg 1

L. Salmon salad and mayo

D. Pork stuffed with duxelle stuffing wrapped in parma ham and served with courgette

S. Cheese

U am actually eating more veg than before I started atkins!

Menu sounds good, so glad you mentioned it i'm eating more veg to and so are the kids x.

Today menu
B bacon 2, not very hungry
L egg mayo and salad
D roast chicken and veg, not sure exactly what yet
S cheese and maybe egg

Try for 3 litre of water today, did it yesterday.
Haven't had tea since the weekend, not really missed it. Just drinking decaf coffee about 3 per day.

Hi sammy, menu looks good x.

Thurs menu
3 litres if water ( I hope)

B bacon and egg again
L ham salad with blue cheese dressing
D dover sole topped with melted parmesan cheese and more salad

Maybe a sneaky glass of vino.

If I didn't have vino in the house I couldn't have it either. Probably should ban it from the house like I have crisps, my major downfall. Kids not happy with me.

Crisps are my major downfall every weekend I consume my body weight in them. Not this weekend though.:)

Hubby and I made a pact not to drink wine this weekend. Good thing I have a bottle of vodka in the freezer;)

You are so bold. That's the sort of thing I would do. Except if would be gin. That post made me laugh out loud.

Morning sammy. Menus look good - and must admit i'm happy as friday so vino tonight:D

Its fri and bank holiday weekend, DH is off to Scotland on his motor bike with some friends. Normally when he is away my diet becomes a disaster, I never want to cook so my 3 kids and I survive on takeaways, NOT THIS TIME. I have planned the weekend menu.

B bacon and sausage
L ham salad with blue cheese dressing
D rack of lamb with creamed spinach

S sf jelly and 3 litres of water

Hi sammy ,

so sorry not been a very good friend to any of you lovely people lately. Hope you and the kids have a levely WE. Well done for planning ahead food wise x

morning sammy,

The suns out here. Off to shops for some clean and green. Hope you have a lovely week end x

Well today was 2 nd weigh in, only 1lb down, I had hoped for more. I will continue with 20g per day and wait another week before adding in any extras. I think sf items don't suit me, had dodgy reaction last week with atkins bar and yesterday I had sf jelly and again felt hungry afterwards, thankfully no cravings so I are atkins friendly food, just too much.
B bacon and egg
L smoked salmon andcream cheese rollups with salad
D beef curry with Busy's saag paneer.
Hope you all have a good weekend

Learning what doesn't suit you and what might stall is an ongoing process with this diet. The second week is often a slow one because the body is getting used to the changes from the first week - when I've done this diet before I've either lost 1lb or nothing in the second week. Keep on trucking.

Tanx, encouraging to hear a 1 lb loss is not unusual.

Back