Low propoints goodies

cant wait to try some of these low pro point goodies as i feel like i will struggle this week, Need Chocolate and have only had a Freddo :(

If you make up a WW choc drink (2 ps) with half of the water (or less) and leave to cool it makes a lovely pouring choc sauce or use as a dip for sliced bananas, strawberries etc.

I find the Weight watchers hot chocolate pudding (5pp) and 1 scoop of low fat ice cream (2pp) is a brilliant dessert! so tasty and well worth the 7 pp!!

Can anyone help me please i love tesco blueberry and raisen porrige its 150 calories i have been pointin as 3 calculator says 4 any ideas pls great thread x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Thanks hun think am just tryin to be stingey and save the 1 point lol x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

We make a nice summer pudding - a bit eton messy - out of a meringue nest (1pp), banana and strawberries (free), a big dollop of 0% Total Greek Yoghurt (1pp) and a big squirt of low fat anchor squirty cream (1pp) - 3pp altogether. I also add sugar free jelly if I remember to make it. My husband wants it every day now!

We also have have mini twister lollies which are 1pp and of course a Jaffa cake is also 1.

Last edited:
Back